Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#2,877 ·
big turbo = more air = more fuel

ive already hit 100% injector duty cycle on some of my logs which means that im pushing them to the max. i still need just a lil more fuel. im thinking of going with some 650cc

#2,878 ·
WRX13oy said:
big turbo = more air = more fuel

ive already hit 100% injector duty cycle on some of my logs which means that im pushing them to the max. i still need just a lil more fuel. im thinking of going with some 650cc

would a 39 max them out or does it depend on the aggressiveness of the map?

#2,892 ·
twizhimself said:
speaking of stickers..

didnt i earn mine yet?

:sadwave:
What good would it do if you can't drive for 30 days? :rotfl:

I'm still a newcomer, but I'm hoping I still get #21. By the way, my weekend just freed up, so I'm going to check out El Mirage Dry Lake. I don't know what time I'm going over there, so if anyone wants to go, let me know. I'm just going to go out there, scope out the roads in & out of the place. The i'm going to really look at the lake bed to see how harsh it may or might not be.

#2,897 ·
projectwrx31 said:
we got to do another meet guys so when is it gonna be ?:rolleyes:
will the meet consist of more mods & installs? i have a large parking lot next to my complex. always empty during the weekends (i should ask the lot owner how they feel about my use of it). I can also report back on my findings at the dry lake.