Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#2,827 ·
Z3RO said:
well Ive decided that im gonna wait till I can afford a set of RA gears before any more work is dont to the subie. Im jsut not sure how much damage was done in there.
gus did you get the info I sent you?

check ur myspace

#2,830 ·
awdriving said:
Hey it could be worse!!! I just back from my doctors appointment and he said its not safe for me to drive so he called the dmv and put my license on hold for like 3 months.They are required by law to do that if they think its not safe for me to drive.Because i could get light headed and pass out while im driving and i could hurt myself or some one else if that happens.
Uhmmm.......... to many hits off the "inhaler" is it??????????????????

#2,832 ·
awww crap i missed a canyon run gdamit sorry iv been busy again ill try to keep my eyes on the forum more often> but what canyons did u go to?

gmr is only drivable for 12 miles the other half is closed off the entrance is in front of mt baldy village

#2,839 ·
bad news.... i checked my oil and i barely have any oil left. i think my car is eating oil, maybe from a bad piston ring or something. but im not sure because im not seeing that much blow-by in the intake. im thinking it could be a bad turbo...... i need a compression check to see if i do have a bad piston ring... im sad... if it is a bad piston ring. im screwed. i might have to get rid of the car..

#2,844 ·
WRX13oy said:
bad news.... i checked my oil and i barely have any oil left. i think my car is eating oil, maybe from a bad piston ring or something. but im not sure because im not seeing that much blow-by in the intake. im thinking it could be a bad turbo...... i need a compression check to see if i do have a bad piston ring... im sad... if it is a bad piston ring. im screwed. i might have to get rid of the car..
Looks like everyone has problems...

1. Mike #1's loss
2. Gus's Tranny
3. My arrest
4. Chris's Car?!?!

#2,846 ·
ohh yea canyons become a different state after rain, dont thing that it gets clean because its washed by the rain... water plus mountain = muddy dirt that is a monster

#2,847 ·
PaulSaidHi said:
ohh yea canyons become a different state after rain, dont thing that it gets clean because its washed by the rain... water plus mountain = muddy dirt that is a monster
ya. when we went. there were some corners with a lot of water and some with a lot of loose dirt. its very unpredictable when you're going so fast