Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4)

949K views 17K replies 177 participants last post by  ansonowicz 
#1 ·
i think we need an official thread to post on instead of having all these random threads. MOD! PLEASE STICKY THIS!!
k now for the roll call
#
2. Chris #2 WRX13oy

#2,802 ·
hellbilly1342 said:
I can see what i can do...if we can do it on a sat morn and just a couple guys I might be able to pull it off at my work. and we would have air tools handy.

DUDE THAT WOULD ROCK!!! but 1st I need to diagnose the problem and see the extent of the damage

#2,815 ·
Blofe said:
Lol....Canyon run.

You guys need an STI?
go to mikes house. then we go canyon run

twizhimself said:
guys..more bad news..ill be out of the loop for a bt...just got back from traffic court..lost my license for 30 days...and i got a fine of 417...sux.

ill do anohter install meet..as long as someone can come pick me up
what the heck did you do?!?!

#2,823 · (Edited)
twizhimself said:
guys..more bad news..ill be out of the loop for a bt...just got back from traffic court..lost my license for 30 days...and i got a fine of 417...sux.

ill do anohter install meet..as long as someone can come pick me up
Hey it could be worse!!! I just back from my doctors appointment and he said its not safe for me to drive so he called the dmv and put my license on hold for like 3 months.They are required by law to do that if they think its not safe for me to drive.Because i could get light headed and pass out while im driving and i could hurt myself or some one else if that happens.

#2,825 ·
well Ive decided that im gonna wait till I can afford a set of RA gears before any more work is dont to the subie. Im jsut not sure how much damage was done in there.