SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1120

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Blofe I was living in San Francisco for awhile, but I just moved back to Long Beach ...

  1. #16786
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Blofe View Post
    I was living in San Francisco for awhile, but I just moved back to Long Beach a couple of weeks ago. Is this meet tonight? If so what time?
    its at 6pm you wanna roll? hit me up

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16787
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Who wants to caravan to Las Vegas for Peter's wedding? August 8th. I need to make sure I can get the day off work though.

  4. #16788
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    I was going to try to make the meet tonight, buuuuuut.

    my oil feed line on the turbo started leaking yesterday, and i can't find the little washers that i know i have in my garage somewhere. i'm stuck driving out of boost and keeping it local till i can find these suckers
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  5. #16789
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA View Post
    Who wants to caravan to Las Vegas for Peter's wedding? August 8th. I need to make sure I can get the day off work though.
    i might carpool with charlie
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  6. #16790
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahren View Post
    I was going to try to make the meet tonight, buuuuuut.

    my oil feed line on the turbo started leaking yesterday, and i can't find the little washers that i know i have in my garage somewhere. i'm stuck driving out of boost and keeping it local till i can find these suckers
    Any plumbing section should have these "copper crush washers" they're also known as compression washers.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  7. #16791
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Blofe View Post
    I was living in San Francisco for awhile, but I just moved back to Long Beach a couple of weeks ago. Is this meet tonight? If so what time?
    That's the most coherent post Ed has ever made.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  8. #16792
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Any plumbing section should have these "copper crush washers" they're also known as compression washers.
    yeah i might make a quick run to the store if i can't find them.

    but these suckerz are genuine subaru oem washerS!
    which i don't remember know, but i'm sure i got charged way too much for when i ordered them months ago and never got around to swapping when i should have.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  9. #16793
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA View Post
    Who wants to caravan to Las Vegas for Peter's wedding? August 8th. I need to make sure I can get the day off work though.
    im down, when is the wedding though

  10. #16794
    Registered User that fat guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Settle this with either some Arm Wrestling, Forza, or Guitar Hero.
    I think Bicycle Jousting would be more entertaining.

  11. #16795
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by that fat guy View Post
    I think Bicycle Jousting would be more entertaining.
    wearing those inflatable sumo suits?!
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  12. #16796
    Registered User that fat guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    wearing those inflatable sumo suits?!
    Yes, indeed.

  13. #16797
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    LOL alot of people are coming back woot woot
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  14. #16798
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    yup!!
    F4 is ALIVE!!! ALIVE!!!!! ::Thunder::Lightning::
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  15. #16799
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714 View Post
    im down, when is the wedding though
    I believe 1PM, I will confirm when I get home.

  16. #16800
    Registered User that fat guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    [monotone]BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!!!!! [/monotone]

    EEEKKKKKKKKkkkkk!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •