SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1115

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; TRD powered by terd lol i miss my corolla...

  1. #16711
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    TRD
    powered by terd lol

    i miss my corolla
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16712
    Registered User criticalm@ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by that fat guy View Post
    You're lucky it doesn't say "Powdered by TRD". If that were the case, people would think there were 2 trannys in the car.
    k dat wuz funnay.

  4. #16713
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    73

    Question

    Sorry for just pushing my way in just like that and unannounced.
    I'm new but NOT so "NEW" to the scene. Usually I'm caught roaming around NABISCO or SoCalSubies, DirtyImpreza, etc. and ocassionally here. Anyways, I've always been curious as to what exactly is this F4 "club"!? I see your deacals/stickers here and there when I attend an ocassional meet or event.
    Do you guys have a particular "meet" or how does one become a "member" of this SoCalWRX F4!??
    Pardon my ignorance but can someone enlighten me!?!?
    Thanx.
    Last edited by subeerex; 07-21-2008 at 05:45 PM.

  5. #16714
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalm@ss View Post
    k dat wuz funnay.
    No prob, you just need to show to our F4/CPP meets..."C4"

    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  6. #16715
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    73
    WHEN and WHERE is next meet??!

  7. #16716
    Registered User that fat guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by subeerex View Post
    Sorry for just pushing my way in just like that and unannounced.
    I'm new but NOT so "NEW" to the scene. Usually I'm caught roaming around NABISCO or SoCalSubies, DirtyImpreza, etc. and ocassionally here. Anyways, I've always been curious as to what exactly is this F4 "club"!? I see your deacals/stickers here and there when I attend an ocassional meet or event.
    Do you guys have a particular "meet" or how does one become a "member" of this SoCalWRX F4!??
    Pardon my ignorance but can someone enlighten me!?!?
    Thanx.
    Socal F4 is a closely knit group of Subaru enthusiasts. They are a great bunch of folks who are open to meeting new Subaru enthusiasts as well as hanging out with current members. Even though I've only been to a few of their meets, their impression is everlasting.

    Quote Originally Posted by subeerex View Post
    WHEN and WHERE is next meet??!
    IIRC they have a weekly meet Friday nights at Cal Poly Pomona. And I THINK they post other meets in this thread. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
    Last edited by that fat guy; 07-21-2008 at 06:11 PM.

  8. #16717
    Registered User tazma61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rowland Heights
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by that fat guy View Post
    Socal F4 is a closely knit group of Subaru enthusiasts. They are a great bunch of folks who are open to meeting new Subaru enthusiasts as well as hanging out with current members. Even though I've only been to a few of their meets, their impression is everlasting.



    IIRC they have a weekly meet Friday nights at Cal Poly Pomona. And I THINK they post other meets in this thread. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
    Is this Marty?
    F430

  9. #16718
    Registered User tazma61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rowland Heights
    Posts
    16
    i sport the POWERD by TRD.....yes thats how its spelled i got it at a korean liquor store that how JDM im iz.....
    I want mine to say "Natural (Human) Gas Vehicle"
    F430

  10. #16719
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    73
    Thanx a bunch!
    Will definitively check it out sometime soon.
    Where's CalPolyPomona?!!
    .....................
    Sorry...I meant, where abouts in CalPoly Pomona?
    Any directions/details as to the next meet?!

  11. #16720
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by subeerex View Post
    WHEN and WHERE is next meet??!
    Quote Originally Posted by that fat guy View Post
    IIRC they have a weekly meet Friday nights at Cal Poly Pomona. And I THINK they post other meets in this thread. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
    well... sorta right. A few of us from F4 meet up at Cal Poly regularly, and that thread is on NASIOC. That meet is actually every-other-friday and there happens to be one this friday @ 6pm.

    But... i guess some more of the F4 guys plan on coming out to the Cal Poly meet this friday. from what i heard; chris, anson, ron, and david were going to come out?? i dont remember if matt, paul or John said they were or not.

    but that'd make:

    Chris #1
    Anson
    David
    Gus
    Eric
    Chris #2
    Adriel
    Young
    Me (Chad)
    Ron?
    Paul?
    Matt?
    John?

    here that Cal Poly meet thread:
    click----> MEET: Cal Poly Pomona/Chino In-N-Out - NASIOC
    Last edited by StuSSYsporT; 07-21-2008 at 06:38 PM.
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  12. #16721
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by tazma61 View Post
    Is this Marty?
    no....marty is criticalm@ss
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  13. #16722
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    73

    Cool

    Thanx a bunch guys! Hope to meet some of you at one of these meets.

  14. #16723
    Registered User that fat guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by tazma61 View Post
    Is this Marty?
    Nay. I'm Bruce.

  15. #16724
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by subeerex View Post
    Thanx a bunch guys! Hope to meet some of you at one of these meets.
    come out to the cal poly meet mang! if u need any help with directions just PM me here or on nasioc. I have the same username for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by that fat guy View Post
    Nay. I'm Bruce.
    wwaaaah!..... yu boose wee!? be wyke wahta my fren!
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  16. #16725
    Registered User that fat guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    come out to the cal poly meet mang! if u need any help with directions just PM me here or on nasioc. I have the same username for both.



    wwaaaah!..... yu boose wee!? be wyke wahta my fren!
    HUuuuuuwahhhhhhhh!!!! *Busts Kung Pow Chicken on yo ass*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •