SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1110
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ^hahaha ANSON.... yeah i picked up 2 ez-ups today and a cooler....

  1. #16636
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    ^hahaha


    ANSON.... yeah i picked up 2 ez-ups today and a cooler.
    Last edited by StuSSYsporT; 07-18-2008 at 04:54 AM.
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16637
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    I'll see you guys at the beach tomorrow! Been a while since I've seen some of you. I may have a guest, trying to work that out now.

    Anson, I'll have cash in hand for you... sorry for the delay Anything else that still needs to be accounted for? Supplies or whatnot?

  4. #16638
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA View Post
    I'll see you guys at the beach tomorrow! Been a while since I've seen some of you. I may have a guest, trying to work that out now.

    Anson, I'll have cash in hand for you... sorry for the delay Anything else that still needs to be accounted for? Supplies or whatnot?
    you mean on saturday??
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  5. #16639
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA View Post
    I'll see you guys at the beach tomorrow! Been a while since I've seen some of you. I may have a guest, trying to work that out now.

    Anson, I'll have cash in hand for you... sorry for the delay Anything else that still needs to be accounted for? Supplies or whatnot?
    it was for that one warm spring night we had at the Devonshire Inn Chad has been kind enough to supply a cooler & EZ-UP. I would think a lot of ICE would be great!

    Yes, saturday. Just because it's friday, it doesn't mean you slack off at work & consider it a day off. You corporate IT folk are all alike.
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 07-17-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  6. #16640
    Registered User boarder4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    wait a min.. we got 30 f4 members now? the last one i met was chad #25. who are 26-30??
    chad and young already beat me to it but yeah im #26

    -eric
    Last edited by boarder4life; 07-17-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    SOCAL F4 #26

  7. #16641
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    it was for that one warm spring night we had at the Devonshire Inn Chad has been kind enough to supply a cooler & EZ-UP. I would think a lot of ICE would be great!

    Yes, saturday. Just because it's friday, it doesn't mean you slack off at work & consider it a day off. You corporate IT folk are all alike.
    COOLERS!! more of em! i only had one, sorry didnt specify and its like med-small, so we are gonna need more coolers.

    oh and imma bring some wood crates and stuff for firewood
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  8. #16642
    Registered User JBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    231
    hey guys..

    i have a apexi exhaust thats been custom to a 3inch one piece cbe.. im letting this go really cheap..


    like a tank of gas cheap! i want this gone! pm/call/email/aim me
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

    Be Green... Stay Catless

  9. #16643
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by JBee View Post
    hey guys..

    i have a apexi exhaust thats been custom to a 3inch one piece cbe.. im letting this go really cheap..


    like a tank of gas cheap! i want this gone! pm/call/email/aim me
    pics?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  10. #16644
    Registered User JBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    pics?







    how it looks lke installed. theres a small hole at the back of the canister. seems like it was caught on something while driving. it can be fix no doubt.

    btw, this is not my car but this is exactly what it looks like
    Last edited by JBee; 07-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.
    ::..Drive It Like You Stole It..::

    Be Green... Stay Catless

  11. #16645
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    hmm.. doesnt look that bad
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  12. #16646
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    So how did you like Dark Knight? I ended up seeing at the AMC Downtown Disney and got home around 4am also.

    The setup of the movie/story seemed a bit long to me, but Heath did an awesome job. Not great to me, but not bad either. Poor Lambo.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  13. #16647
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    you mean on saturday??
    yeah, Saturday. lol. Half the day I thought it was Friday

  14. #16648
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    COOLERS!! more of em! i only had one, sorry didnt specify and its like med-small, so we are gonna need more coolers.

    oh and imma bring some wood crates and stuff for firewood
    I think I can swing a cooler or two full of ice

  15. #16649
    Registered User boarder4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    i can bring a cooler too
    SOCAL F4 #26

  16. #16650
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So how did you like Dark Knight? I ended up seeing at the AMC Downtown Disney and got home around 4am also.

    The setup of the movie/story seemed a bit long to me, but Heath did an awesome job. Not great to me, but not bad either. Poor Lambo.
    i liked it.... i thought it had good story to it.... and dude.. i thought Heath ledger was freakin great! he brought out the psycho that is the Joker.





    and poor lambo
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •