SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1100

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ansonowicz Sounds waay more fun than what I'm still doing right now (working). Turbo comes in on ...

  1. #16486
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Sounds waay more fun than what I'm still doing right now (working).

    Turbo comes in on Wed, I hope!
    yeah... lol i hope ur turbo come in !! damn something came up so i wasnt able to head down there. Next time i will bring my g/f too lol she seem kinda interested now that i told her about it even though she not really a car person right now yehheheh
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16487
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    yeah... lol i hope ur turbo come in !! damn something came up so i wasnt able to head down there. Next time i will bring my g/f too lol she seem kinda interested now that i told her about it even though she not really a car person right now yehheheh
    yeah man... no worries. next time will be in a couple weeks, on ...... july 11th.
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  4. #16488
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    SO whats going on with the BBQ beach meet!?!?! we gotta get this going, get a date cuz otherwise its gonna get pushed back and next thing we know, summer is gonna be over. soo............. yeah, anyone? mid july right? is there a usual spot, place? lets get this set and call everyone up since most of the F4 guys dont post here.
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  5. #16489
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    SO whats going on with the BBQ beach meet!?!?! we gotta get this going, get a date cuz otherwise its gonna get pushed back and next thing we know, summer is gonna be over. soo............. yeah, anyone? mid july right? is there a usual spot, place? lets get this set and call everyone up since most of the F4 guys dont post here.
    Why dont we get the cpp guys in on this?? hell then maybe these guys will show up
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  6. #16490
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    im goin.
    hows the car gus?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  7. #16491
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    im goin.
    hows the car gus?
    its running.. im actually gonna go with a bigger FMIC (the one I have now sucks). need new tires, alignment, oil change and a few more "little" things before im happy with it.

    * I mush say the 6sp ****ign rulez.. Instant power after every shift
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  8. #16492
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    sweet. i need a new clutch. it slips in 5th gear when i give it just a little boost
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  9. #16493
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    sweet. i need a new clutch. it slips in 5th gear when i give it just a little boost
    you can look at mine.. if its still usefull you can have it for free.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  10. #16494
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    sweet!
    how hard is it to swap a clutch?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  11. #16495
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    sweet!
    how hard is it to swap a clutch?
    It's like changing the tranny a solid 8hrs
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  12. #16496
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    im down for the bbq meet.....

  13. #16497
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    JULY 19th Saturday
    Bolsa Chica (just south of Warner & PCH) Grill starts @ 4:00pm

    -- WRX13oy
    -- ansonowicz
    -- Z3r0 (after work)
    -- Stussysport



    I've already signed you guys up. Since it's a saturday, I'll be available to grab the pit early & hang out there all day & burn to a crisp. I'll start grilling around 4pm?

    We'll need an EZ-UP, camp chairs? plastic cups to hide our other beverages.

    Menu:

    1) Korean Spare Ribs
    2) Chicken
    2) Links (bratwurst, hot dogs, etc & burgers)
    3) Corn
    4) Watermelon

    thank you, please advise if you have any ideas or suggestions.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  14. #16498
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    JULY 19th Saturday
    Bolsa Chica (just south of Warner & PCH) Grill starts @ 4:00pm

    -- WRX13oy
    -- ansonowicz
    -- Z3r0 (after work)
    -- Stussysport



    I've already signed you guys up. Since it's a saturday, I'll be available to grab the pit early & hang out there all day & burn to a crisp. I'll start grilling around 4pm?

    We'll need an EZ-UP, camp chairs? plastic cups to hide our other beverages.

    Menu:

    1) Korean Spare Ribs
    2) Chicken
    2) Links (bratwurst, hot dogs, etc & burgers)
    3) Corn
    4) Watermelon

    thank you, please advise if you have any ideas or suggestions.
    we could make a side list to cut your cost ..I can bring some carne asada and some drinks.

    Oh PM me when are we meeting for a tune.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  15. #16499
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    8 hours for a clutch?!?! dayum!

    btw. i found out that i will not be available that weekend of july, ill be up at laguna seca watching moto gp!!
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  16. #16500
    Registered User 04AspenSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    JULY 19th Saturday
    Bolsa Chica (just south of Warner & PCH) Grill starts @ 4:00pm

    -- WRX13oy
    -- ansonowicz
    -- Z3r0 (after work)
    -- Stussysport



    I've already signed you guys up. Since it's a saturday, I'll be available to grab the pit early & hang out there all day & burn to a crisp. I'll start grilling around 4pm?

    We'll need an EZ-UP, camp chairs? plastic cups to hide our other beverages.

    Menu:

    1) Korean Spare Ribs
    2) Chicken
    2) Links (bratwurst, hot dogs, etc & burgers)
    3) Corn
    4) Watermelon

    thank you, please advise if you have any ideas or suggestions.
    i got a 10 x 10 ezup i might be able to bring
    [SIGPIC]www.socalsubies.com[/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •