SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1097

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by On_Thy_edge1 Hey I am wondering wat is ne one doing this weekend? Cause right now I am ...

Quote Originally Posted by On_Thy_edge1 View Post
    Hey I am wondering wat is ne one doing this weekend? Cause right now I am in Gallup, NM and I should be in cali tomorrow evening. And I would like to meet up with some you guys this weekend or if you guys want to meet up over 4th of july weekend. I just can't wait to finish my journey from Louisiana to cali. Cause this drive by myself is boring as f@#$. Shoot me a pm if ne one is willing to meet me some where in socal. Just tell me location and time.
    hey man.... if u are in Socal... you should come out to my Cal Poly Pomona Meet.... it'll be this Friday at about 6pm. PM me for details ur interested.
    SOCAL F4 #25

2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

"sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

see you all on friday
    [SIGPIC]www.socalsubies.com[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    We did it!!!! Thanks to Chad for stopping in briefly. Gus & I had everything buttoned up around 1030pm last night. It fired up on the first shot and he went through all the gears while it was up on blocks. I remember seeing the wheels spinning at a blur and his speedo was up to 80mph while the car was floating in the air.

He didn't have downpipe installed so he was throwing blue fireballs in the engine bay. it was TIGHT AS F0CK!!!

When my turbo comes back in this week, Gus & I hope to hit the tuner together. Anyone care to join us? It could be a mini F4 tuning meet.

The day/time is all depending on me, so I better hurry up.
    No problem man... always love to get my hands dirty, plus learned alot. me and gus were actually working on his car more today, so hopefully he'll be done in the next couple days. wish i coulda seen those blue flames tho!!

as for the tuning, i might be down. Ive never been protuned, just opensource, so i could be in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    PS: Chad nice to meet you i am david i feel like i have not properly introduce myself. I probably have met u at one of the f4 meets we had way back then heh
    Hey David, thanks for the intro. Yeah, we probably meet at D&B.. but i noticed that you are gonna hit up Paul's install meet. I'll be there so we can meet up there.

I was hoping more of the F4 guys would wanna roll out to this. So far there is Anson, Gus, David, Paul (of course), and myself.

anyone else??
    SOCAL F4 #25

"sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

ill be heading up to the cal poly meet for sure this friday, might be running a little late

^yeah! cal poly meet ftw!

when Gus get his car done... that make us four F4 deep to cal poly haha.

anyone else wanna hit up cal poly this friday?
    Last edited by StuSSYsporT; 06-24-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    SOCAL F4 #25

Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post

**MAYBE** if FP ships my turbo out tomorrow, I will receive on Friday. Slap the turbo in and off we go!
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

hey anyone have a digital file they could email me or PM me of the socal f4 logo?? if so, hopeful i could get it before 8pm tonight? thx
    SOCAL F4 #25

hey anyone have a digital file they could email me or PM me of the socal f4 logo?? if so, hopeful i could get it before 8pm tonight? thx

http://usera.imagecave.com/wrx13oy/F4Vector_SMALL.jpg

F4 Car Decal

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    what part of cali are you gonna be in?

I do not think I am to close to you guys but I am in Fort Irwin. But I am always down to meet up with ppl. And if some of you guys are there on friday I will be there as long I get some directions where to go. Cause I will be getting a hotel for that night cause this is my first time ever in my life to be on the west coast.
    Perrin DP, Perrin Inlet, Ultimate Racing CAI, 3" custom CB.

I do not think I am to close to you guys but I am in Fort Irwin. But I am always down to meet up with ppl. And if some of you guys are there on friday I will be there as long I get some directions where to go. Cause I will be getting a hotel for that night cause this is my first time ever in my life to be on the west coast.

welcome to the west coast check nasioc for the address, the meet is at the cal poly pomona campus if the helps, Z3RO or StuSSYsporT could give you a better idea pm one of those guys they shold know the address off hand
    [SIGPIC]www.socalsubies.com[/SIGPIC]

oo yeah i might be interested in going too, because my g/f lives in chino now and i can stop by because imma go visit her for this week .. lol i'll see whats up first !!! here is the link to the calpoly meet for those who need it
    MEET: Cal Poly Pomona/Chino In-N-Out - NASIOC
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 06-24-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

nice, thanks anson!

PM'd u man!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    oo yeah i might be interested in going too, because my g/f lives in chino now and i can stop by because imma go visit her for this week .. lol i'll see whats up first !!! here is the link to the calpoly meet for those who need it
    MEET: Cal Poly Pomona/Chino In-N-Out - NASIOC
    cool, thanks for posting the link. yea David, you should come out, just bring the girl too ..... the more Flat 4 the better!
    Last edited by StuSSYsporT; 06-24-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    SOCAL F4 #25

Even tho I am not apart of the F4 I am down with you guys and being there for support. And Thanks for the details. And I am going to be there.
    Perrin DP, Perrin Inlet, Ultimate Racing CAI, 3" custom CB.

Even tho I am not apart of the F4 I am down with you guys and being there for support. And Thanks for the details. And I am going to be there.
    Hey man , we always lover to have a good crowd. Im hoping I can get my car out by friday. All my new mods arent gonna be in but I need to get my car moving.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    ....I need to get my car moving.....
    AMEN brutha