SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1096

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ansonowicz Is that a shaft on his right shoulder or is the bugeye happy??!?!?!? i say buggie ...

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Is that a shaft on his right shoulder or is the bugeye happy??!?!?!?
    i say buggie eye happy !! !!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1510286

Originally Posted by PuenteHillsSubaru View Post
    Just to let you know about our June events..

June 18th at 7pm will be the first monthly meet "Subaru Nights" open to all Subaru owners and friends.. Raffle prizes, BBQ, fun..

F4 needs to crash this in full force, thats near our side (me and chris) you guys can drive here for a change

whos down?

Soo...................... ahh.. anyone still gonna go to this??

i should be going, and i know eric (he's #26 but never posts on here cuz he's laaaame!) is going too. obviously Gus and anson are down.

the Puente Hills meet is tonight starting at 7pm
    Last edited by StuSSYsporT; 06-18-2008 at 02:16 PM.
    SOCAL F4 #25

2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

"sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

^oh shoot.. nvm, Gus and brenda wanna roll out too. so come on.......... anyone else??
    SOCAL F4 #25

"sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    ^oh shoot.. nvm, Gus and brenda wanna roll out too. so come on.......... anyone else??
    FP finally called me back. The only thing usable on my turbo is the housing They basically have to build it brand new ($$$). I should be up & running again next weekend. What concerns me more is the repair guys insist it was a foreign object that destroyed the turbo. they "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" i check compression to make sure I haven't lost a ring or anything in the block.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

I Support ClubWRX
    FP finally called me back. The only thing usable on my turbo is the housing They basically have to build it brand new ($$$). I should be up & running again next weekend. What concerns me more is the repair guys insist it was a foreign object that destroyed the turbo. they "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" i check compression to make sure I haven't lost a ring or anything in the block.
    I don't like FP, their customer service is lacking at best, and I have heard of and seen numerous failures with their stuff from the green to a few 18g's.

I'd definitely patron Deadbolt, Element Tuning, Blouch, before FP.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    I don't like FP, their customer service is lacking at best, and I have heard of and seen numerous failures with their stuff from the green to a few 18g's.

I'd definitely patron Deadbolt, Element Tuning, Blouch, before FP.
    From the experience i have so far, they have been a bit slow with returning calls. But I bought this 20g used, got another 60k miles out of it before it died. Not bad I suppose. The rebuild is $700 and compared to a new unit, it's affordable. If this blows up again from mechanical defect, I'm definitely going another route. I talked to Deadbolt and they didn't want to rebuild my FP unit.

thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    i know eric (he's #26 but never posts on here cuz he's laaaame!) is going too.
    that would be me.. and yea ill start posting more now that im out of school and actually have free time. so whats up guys? i met a few of you a while back at d&b with chad.

and yea ill be at the install day like chad said

Clutch is in (again). tomorrow we take a 2nd shot at the install ..Chad, care to lent a helping hand again? 3PM brenda's house
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Clutch is in (again). tomorrow we take a 2nd shot at the install ..Chad, care to lent a helping hand again? 3PM brenda's house
    i wish u luck gus!!!
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz

yeah man... ill help out for a lil while. gotta go to a friend's grad family party around 6 i think.

wish u guys were there earlier, ive been sitting at home doing nothing all day.
    SOCAL F4 #25

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    i wish u luck gus!!!
    We did it!!!! Thanks to Chad for stopping in briefly. Gus & I had everything buttoned up around 1030pm last night. It fired up on the first shot and he went through all the gears while it was up on blocks. I remember seeing the wheels spinning at a blur and his speedo was up to 80mph while the car was floating in the air.

He didn't have downpipe installed so he was throwing blue fireballs in the engine bay. it was TIGHT AS F0CK!!!

When my turbo comes back in this week, Gus & I hope to hit the tuner together. Anyone care to join us? It could be a mini F4 tuning meet.

The day/time is all depending on me, so I better hurry up.

We did it!!!! Thanks to Chad for stopping in briefly. Gus & I had everything buttoned up around 1030pm last night. It fired up on the first shot and he went through all the gears while it was up on blocks. I remember seeing the wheels spinning at a blur and his speedo was up to 80mph while the car was floating in the air.

He didn't have downpipe installed so he was throwing blue fireballs in the engine bay. it was TIGHT AS F0CK!!!

When my turbo comes back in this week, Gus & I hope to hit the tuner together. Anyone care to join us? It could be a mini F4 tuning meet.

GREAT JOB!! i am really happy for you guys haha i wish i can learn more by getting my hands dirty but im a noob.. HAHA wooo if it during a weekend i would want to try and make it hehe and i hope you get ur turbo back soon and running as soon as possible anson. hows the little one doing (your son)? heh

PS: Chad nice to meet you i am david i feel like i have not properly introduce myself. I probably have met u at one of the f4 meets we had way back then heh
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 06-22-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Where are you going to get tuned and When?
    Perrin DP, Perrin Inlet, Ultimate Racing CAI, 3" custom CB.

Hey I am wondering wat is ne one doing this weekend? Cause right now I am in Gallup, NM and I should be in cali tomorrow evening. And I would like to meet up with some you guys this weekend or if you guys want to meet up over 4th of july weekend. I just can't wait to finish my journey from Louisiana to cali. Cause this drive by myself is boring as f@#$. Shoot me a pm if ne one is willing to meet me some where in socal. Just tell me location and time.
    Perrin DP, Perrin Inlet, Ultimate Racing CAI, 3" custom CB.

what part of cali are you gonna be in?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005