SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1092

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; everyone still down for the beach/cruise/bqq whatever meet for the middle of the month??? i dunno if we can still ...

everyone still down for the beach/cruise/bqq whatever meet for the middle of the month???

i dunno if we can still use my parent house bc i was supposed to watching the house for the weekend but i dunno if that is happening now.

im still down tho!! everybody else better be!
    SOCAL F4 #25

2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

"sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    everyone still down for the beach/cruise/bqq whatever meet for the middle of the month???

i dunno if we can still use my parent house bc i was supposed to watching the house for the weekend but i dunno if that is happening now.

im still down tho!! everybody else better be!
    Umm...my car doesnt' feel so well. It'll take me a while to get the $$ to fix it up. I can still cruise in someone elses car and/or use the jeep to haul everything to the beach.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

" I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

" I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Umm...my car doesnt' feel so well. It'll take me a while to get the $$ to fix it up. I can still cruise in someone elses car and/or use the jeep to haul everything to the beach.
    ouchs ... damn imma be pretty busy in the month of june... soo much stuff going on...
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    hey guys my car is for sale...to help with buying a house

Selling my 2003 WRX becuase I want something a little bigger and an automatic.
    This car is in great condition.
    I have gotten 27mpg on the highway constantly.
    I have all of the service records and the clear title.
    I am asking $13,000 or best
    Mileage is 82K
    wheels are rota formels 17x7.5
    drilled/slotted rotors with SS lines
    apexi mid pipe and catback, not that loud,
    I have the stock exhaust to go with it as well.
    No interior mods.
    No engine mods.

Call me at 760 547 4760

So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Gus........ whats up with ur trip to SF for ur tranny? what did u find up there anyways? STi? wrx?.....?
    SOCAL F4 #25

"sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    hey guys my car is pending sale, a guy from vegas is coming to check it out and if all goes well he will take it that day (sunday)
    I'm just worried b/c he has a casheir's check and not cash...and it's a sunday so I can't walk into my bank...
    Though he talked to me on the phone for 20mins and wanted to know all about the car and he was very excited so I didnt take him for a d-bag.....and yes I did remove the F4 stickers...
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Look out everyone..our founder is going to to walk all over us with a newish 6speed!!!

hey guys my car is pending sale, a guy from vegas is coming to check it out and if all goes well he will take it that day (sunday)
    I'm just worried b/c he has a casheir's check and not cash...and it's a sunday so I can't walk into my bank...
    Though he talked to me on the phone for 20mins and wanted to know all about the car and he was very excited so I didnt take him for a d-bag.....and yes I did remove the F4 stickers...
    a cashiers check should be ok. Im pretty sure the only way u can get one is if you actually have the money in hand, or if they take the money out of an account. Its not like a check where u can write one even if you dont have the money. When i sold my truck, the guy paid in a cashiers check and it was cool.
    SOCAL F4 #25

Look out everyone..our founder is going to to walk all over us with a newish 6speed!!!
    man... u guys went without me! sounded like a pretty intense drive tho. did he pick up the dccd and everything with that?

so whens he actually gonna install his tranny? last i heard from him, he was trying to figure out where to do the install since he didnt have room at his place.
    SOCAL F4 #25

a cashiers check should be ok. Im pretty sure the only way u can get one is if you actually have the money in hand, or if they take the money out of an account. Its not like a check where u can write one even if you dont have the money. When i sold my truck, the guy paid in a cashiers check and it was cool.

yes, what Chad said. It's only issued from a valid financial institution. But I would suggest getting Valid Drivers license and insurance card as well.

By the way, this is probably what you need:

Bigger and Auto.

man... u guys went without me! sounded like a pretty intense drive tho. did he pick up the dccd and everything with that?

so whens he actually gonna install his tranny? last i heard from him, he was trying to figure out where to do the install since he didnt have room at his place.
    Weekdays were the only option for him, and I made myself & the jeep available to drive up. we drove up, was in the bay area for about 3 hrs (including a BBQ dinner in Oakland....yummy) and headed home.

The jeep leaked about 3qts of oil round trip, 16mpg, about $240 in gas. Gus was home with the super pristine tranny (everything is in his possession. all hardware, accessories...well except shift knob...., clutch system, etc) by about 130am.

sorry you were excluded. it was all so last minute and since I was familar with the swap, drive the SoCal-NorCal on a monthly basis, it was a win-win situation.

Weekdays were the only option for him, and I made myself & the jeep available to drive up. we drove up, was in the bay area for about 3 hrs (including a BBQ dinner in Oakland....yummy) and headed home.

The jeep leaked about 3qts of oil round trip, 16mpg, about $240 in gas. Gus was home with the super pristine tranny (everything is in his possession. all hardware, accessories...well except shift knob...., clutch system, etc) by about 130am.

sorry you were excluded. it was all so last minute and since I was familar with the swap, drive the SoCal-NorCal on a monthly basis, it was a win-win situation.
    and he got it for a great price from what he said. good stuff. and no worries man, i wanted to go, but its cool, im not mad or anything. just glad gus got his tranny.
    SOCAL F4 #25

**** BBQ UPDATE ****

I planned on having our 2nd annual beach bbq this june (bolsa chica or HB) but both my car, and gus' car is out of commision. Jason may also be out of a subie, so I'm thinking of moving to mid-july barring anymore circumstances.

Until then, I'm ditching the jeep and using the cash to fix the wagon & get a retune.