SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1088

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so anything going on tonight for cinco de mayo??!?...

  1. #16306
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    so anything going on tonight for cinco de mayo??!?
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16307
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by StuSSYsporT View Post
    so anything going on tonight for cinco de mayo??!?
    Thinking about all the folk in Mexico who strive to cross the border and actually find work to support their families. I applaud them.

    On the other hand, the other folk who are born here and do nothing but have babies for the purpose of more welfare piss me off (my neighbors).

    my rant. 2 contradicting forms of Independence.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  4. #16308
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    can anyone help me out with install my FMIC (APS) i'm having trouble with the piping....

  5. #16309
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    Hey Anson, thanks again for comming out of your way last night to help me out with my FMIC.

  6. #16310
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714 View Post
    Hey Anson, thanks again for comming out of your way last night to help me out with my FMIC.
    You're very welcome...your sh1t looks tight as hell now.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  7. #16311
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Thinking about all the folk in Mexico who strive to cross the border and actually find work to support their families. I applaud them.

    On the other hand, the other folk who are born here and do nothing but have babies for the purpose of more welfare piss me off (my neighbors).

    my rant. 2 contradicting forms of Independence.
    ......mmmmmmmmmmkay
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  8. #16312
    Registered User msgsti217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,628
    hey anson, the el mirage meet date has been changed. its gonna be sometime at the end of june or july now. i guess theres a lot of CRX events and DI meets coming up, and i cant compete with those
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

    What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

  9. #16313
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    hey anson, the el mirage meet date has been changed. its gonna be sometime at the end of june or july now. i guess theres a lot of CRX events and DI meets coming up, and i cant compete with those
    well darn it. you think you might want to take a fri off for a track event at the streets of willow? (may 30)
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  10. #16314
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    well darn it. you think you might want to take a fri off for a track event at the streets of willow? (may 30)
    You planning on heading out to that? I'm down to go. I get my car back tomorrow. Let me know where to sign up.

  11. #16315
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA View Post
    You planning on heading out to that? I'm down to go. I get my car back tomorrow. Let me know where to sign up.
    Yup, I'm taking a day off because I deserve it Speed Ventures - Track Events for Everyone!. There's a motel a few miles down the way for $40 or so. 650am on Friday March 30 for tech inspection, driver meeting, etc.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  12. #16316
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Yup, I'm taking a day off because I deserve it Speed Ventures - Track Events for Everyone!. There's a motel a few miles down the way for $40 or so. 650am on Friday March 30 for tech inspection, driver meeting, etc.
    I'll let you know in a couple days. I'm probably gonna need to get my alignment redone after I get my car back, and I'm not sure how soon I can get an appointment with my guy.

  13. #16317
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by UR MOTHA View Post
    I'll let you know in a couple days. I'm probably gonna need to get my alignment redone after I get my car back, and I'm not sure how soon I can get an appointment with my guy.
    May 30th is still a while away. I'm getting some other friends to come along. Carrerra4, 911 turbo, C6 Vette, shelby mustang (2007)...none of them have hit the track before, so it's all about the driver
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  14. #16318
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1510286


    Originally Posted by PuenteHillsSubaru View Post
    Just to let you know about our June events..

    June 12th , Fuji Corporate will be here for a Grand Opening . Everyone is invited.. As soon as the time is set, I'll post it.

    June 18th at 7pm will be the first monthly meet "Subaru Nights" open to all Subaru owners and friends.. Raffle prizes, BBQ, fun..

    Hope you can all make it!!!

    The May 31st Grand opening is what we wanted to do prior to the corporate opening... Our own party with you.
    Mike



    F4 needs to crash this in full force, thats near our side (me and chris) you guys can drive here for a change


    whos down?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  15. #16319
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1510286


    Originally Posted by PuenteHillsSubaru View Post
    Just to let you know about our June events..

    June 12th , Fuji Corporate will be here for a Grand Opening . Everyone is invited.. As soon as the time is set, I'll post it.

    June 18th at 7pm will be the first monthly meet "Subaru Nights" open to all Subaru owners and friends.. Raffle prizes, BBQ, fun..

    Hope you can all make it!!!

    The May 31st Grand opening is what we wanted to do prior to the corporate opening... Our own party with you.
    Mike



    F4 needs to crash this in full force, thats near our side (me,chris & chad) you guys can drive here for a change


    whos down?
    im down also coming along is are a bunch of guys from my cal poly meet. oh and maybe Eric (#26)
    SOCAL F4 #25

    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX Stage 2

    "sleep is for suckers. It's all about sleeping in the bathroom..at work." -berny277

  16. #16320
    Registered User UR MOTHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    May 30th is still a while away. I'm getting some other friends to come along. Carrerra4, 911 turbo, C6 Vette, shelby mustang (2007)...none of them have hit the track before, so it's all about the driver
    Haha I'm not worried about the other cars Just my shop usually has a long wait. But I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem. I paid a lot of money for suspension, I want it to work, that's all.

    Hopefully I'll remember how to drive by then (really lost my feel for the car in 30 days )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •