SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1073
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by scoobytime Well guys i am sad to say i am no longer a Subaru owner, sold the ...

  1. #16081
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime View Post
    Well guys i am sad to say i am no longer a Subaru owner, sold the car and got the check today and he picked up the car today so she is gone
    i did shed a tear as she drove away, i do have a new car i ended up picking up a Honda Element
    sorry for your loss....

    did you take the number off?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16082
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime View Post
    Well guys i am sad to say i am no longer a Subaru owner, sold the car and got the check today and he picked up the car today so she is gone
    i did shed a tear as she drove away, i do have a new car i ended up picking up a Honda Element
    awwww.. soo sad... to see the beast gone away... but now your back with a honda!! zero to less stress compared to the modded subie
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  4. #16083
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Now that Chris' demon is out of the picture, that might make your car the fastest in the group

    I'm in dire need of a tune.
    call up mavrik motorsports in fullerton and have Jon tune your car...

  5. #16084
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime View Post
    Well guys i am sad to say i am no longer a Subaru owner, sold the car and got the check today and he picked up the car today so she is gone
    i did shed a tear as she drove away, i do have a new car i ended up picking up a Honda Element
    no bueno.....

  6. #16085
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714 View Post
    call up mavrik motorsports in fullerton and have Jon tune your car...
    I think that's the same Jon formerly of Harman right? I've been keeping an eye on his work (through NASIOC), so far nothing but good things to say. I'm still waiting for my ext wastegate to show up, then some welding work, THEN get a tune. Hopefully by end of spring. Plus there IS some tuning to be done since the 6speed went in. The powerband can be much different.

    thanks for the heads up.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  7. #16086
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I think that's the same Jon formerly of Harman right? I've been keeping an eye on his work (through NASIOC), so far nothing but good things to say. I'm still waiting for my ext wastegate to show up, then some welding work, THEN get a tune. Hopefully by end of spring. Plus there IS some tuning to be done since the 6speed went in. The powerband can be much different.

    thanks for the heads up.
    yup...thats him

  8. #16087
    Registered User Hytek714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    1,504
    hey you guys think its worth getting the APS TGV deletes?

  9. #16088
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    For anyone with the EJ25 flavor, I have a set of Iridium Spark plugs, still new in box. I'd be happy to install them for you.

    ILFR6B

    I ask for a case of iced NewCastle & lunch in return
    I'll take you up on that.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  10. #16089
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime View Post
    Well guys i am sad to say i am no longer a Subaru owner, sold the car and got the check today and he picked up the car today so she is gone
    i did shed a tear as she drove away, i do have a new car i ended up picking up a Honda Element
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  11. #16090
    Registered User PaulSaidHi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cerritos
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714 View Post
    hey you guys think its worth getting the APS TGV deletes?
    hell no dont do it its a piece of crap unless you want to run the aux injector port but if not then mod your stock ones.
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

    F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

    |[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

  12. #16091
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSaidHi View Post
    hell no dont do it its a piece of crap unless you want to run the aux injector port but if not then mod your stock ones.
    Looks like Ron is getting the "mo' powa' itch" like crazy.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  13. #16092
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,305
    Well guys I got a new member in yesterday..his name is chad and hes a regular at the subie meets I goto. Im gonna start getting some fresh meat in..since we old dogs are to lazy to do anything

    I've been looking at a few guys and it seems like I can stir things up a bit.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  14. #16093
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    Well guys I got a new member in yesterday..his name is chad and hes a regular at the subie meets I goto. Im gonna start getting some fresh meat in..since we old dogs are to lazy to do anything

    I've been looking at a few guys and it seems like I can stir things up a bit.

    Welcome Chad!
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  15. #16094
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    Well guys I got a new member in yesterday..his name is chad and hes a regular at the subie meets I goto. Im gonna start getting some fresh meat in..since we old dogs are to lazy to do anything

    I've been looking at a few guys and it seems like I can stir things up a bit.
    AWESOME!

    so getting back to march 30th...beach meet anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  16. #16095
    Registered User StuSSYsporT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    Well guys I got a new member in yesterday..his name is chad and hes a regular at the subie meets I goto. Im gonna start getting some fresh meat in..since we old dogs are to lazy to do anything

    I've been looking at a few guys and it seems like I can stir things up a bit.
    hey everyone! thats me....

    and yeah... beach bonfire sounds tight!
    Last edited by StuSSYsporT; 03-22-2008 at 02:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •