SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1056
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by WRX13oy hey guys, i just signed up for the LA marathon bike tour. so ill be biking ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    hey guys, i just signed up for the LA marathon bike tour. so ill be biking the 26 miles instead of running it. anyone want to come and join me? http://lamarathon.com/
    gus? ed? charlie? anson? anyone?
    waaahh that is nuts... lol i would be up for it but i have a feeling i will be busy those weeks
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    hey guys, i just signed up for the LA marathon bike tour. so ill be biking the 26 miles instead of running it. anyone want to come and join me? http://lamarathon.com/
    gus? ed? charlie? anson? anyone?
    I think it would be perfect personal achievement. But as timing goes, my wife is going to move out. we've been having problems for over 3 years now. after counseling, heartache, fighting, etc....it's just not going to work.

my next few months will be adjusting to being single dad, shuttling between my already busy work schedule and just plain trying to be a good parent.

I know training for this would take me well over a month....the time i can't really make at the moment. plus side, i'll have more time to finish projects (recessed lighting, bathroom tiling & shower conversion, the jeep, the wagon). also, the timing of the economy is affecting my mortgage, so i'm being pre-emptive before i can no longer afford this place.

in a nutshell, i've got a lot of work ahead of me. I'm going to pass on the marathon.

thats my rant for the day.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I think it would be perfect personal achievement. But as timing goes, my wife is going to move out. we've been having problems for over 3 years now. after counseling, heartache, fighting, etc....it's just not going to work.

my next few months will be adjusting to being single dad, shuttling between my already busy work schedule and just plain trying to be a good parent.

I know training for this would take me well over a month....the time i can't really make at the moment. plus side, i'll have more time to finish projects (recessed lighting, bathroom tiling & shower conversion, the jeep, the wagon). also, the timing of the economy is affecting my mortgage, so i'm being pre-emptive before i can no longer afford this place.

in a nutshell, i've got a lot of work ahead of me. I'm going to pass on the marathon.

forget your pain and sorrow with a trip to el mirage friday
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    forget your pain and sorrow with a trip to el mirage friday
    bah, no pain & sorrow here. just being responsible. friday's are "pickup my son from school at 1130a". then i have to shuttle down to mission viejo for family stuff. what time you heading out?

bah, no pain & sorrow here. just being responsible. friday's are "pickup my son from school at 1130a". then i have to shuttle down to mission viejo for family stuff. what time you heading out?
    ah...probably kinda early...like 930 or 10

its still in the works though...ill let you know the specifics when its all hammered out

If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

ah...probably kinda early...like 930 or 10

its still in the works though...ill let you know the specifics when its all hammered out
    but since its raining, won't they close the lakebed? i'm sure you can hit the trails around it, but that's no fun

but since its raining, won't they close the lakebed? i'm sure you can hit the trails around it, but that's no fun
    well...pending no rain....

well...pending no rain....
    just north of the lakebed (a quarter mile?). there's a road that goes east-west for miles. small 1 lane dirt road....it got the wagon up to 75 and the tires started getting squirrely on me. i'm sure dirt tires on that road would be so much fun.

sup socal f4
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    sup socal f4
    I saw your post vs the 335. nice work

I saw your post vs the 335. nice work
    thanks man
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

sorry to hear that anson!! i hope everything will work out!! work hard!!!
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar

I hope everything works out in your favor Anson and that you and your wife can be civil for mini-anson's sake...if u ever need to get away/drunk for a weekend, you know where to find me...I'm a good host....with me being engaged and planning to be married by november 2008, these stories kinda scare me but i guess every situtation is different....I've been told by many that the future looks bright for me and her...and no that didnt come from a fortune cookie...lolz
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

I hope everything works out in your favor Anson and that you and your wife can be civil for mini-anson's sake...if u ever need to get away/drunk for a weekend, you know where to find me...I'm a good host....with me being engaged and planning to be married by november 2008, these stories kinda scare me but i guess every situtation is different....I've been told by many that the future looks bright for me and her...and no that didnt come from a fortune cookie...lolz
    congratz jason!!! i wish u best of luck i think you both will do ok happy couple = bright future!!

woot i got a V1 AP for 06 wrx from a fellow member on this site :0 now i am debating whether i should flash or wait until warranty is up... i dont want something to happen then opps there goes warranty. I been hearing there are some mod friendly dealers around but... i dont know

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.