SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1042
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ansonowicz Sorry, I dont' have anything to offer here. As a matter of fact, i don't think ...

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Sorry, I dont' have anything to offer here. As a matter of fact, i don't think anyone in this group has anything less than 565cc!

By the way, Welcome to the boards. I know you're in kind of a bind right now....but try asking next time. Perhaps even a polite intro and a thank you would work.

Would you walk up to a stranger and say, "Hey! I need this from you". Just because we're on a board doesn't mean manners don't count anymore.

I'm not bashing or trying to be negative...just politely making an observation.Maybe I'll see you in San Diego one of these days & we can trade a friendly handshake & 'hello'.

Thanks.

LOl, My bad man. I did mention it on the thread i made.

Let me know if you know anyone who's taking out the stock injectors. Thanks

Oh BTW I don't drive a wrx. I have a Tiburon. Thats why I need 6 injectors. The 440 wrx fits our cars. I am at fusion every tuesday so I'll stop by and say wasup. I'll try not to be a stranger, in which I am usually not. PEACE!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    J,

Does your shop have limited/special access to copper plugs for the rex? All threads on the board are for the ej20. the 06 WRX plugs are NOT the same as the STi ej25.

Since i'm waay beyond +100hp over stock, I might even need 2 steps colder? One step colder for the 06 WRx in copper doesn't exist in NGK. any other brands you can think of? I've been looking for almost a week now online for a decent priced set of coppers.

I basically need 14mm thread, 26.5mm Reach, Gasket seat, 5/8" HEX, and .028-.031 gap.
    if oyu give me an brand or part # then i can better assist you and also i can get the best price on the plugs, if I tell my supplier the thread/reach and suchness then they won't know what to give me..lol

i'm thinking you should look into the autolite brand, most of the plugs i get cross over to an autolite #....
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    if oyu give me an brand or part # then i can better assist you and also i can get the best price on the plugs, if I tell my supplier the thread/reach and suchness then they won't know what to give me..lol

i'm thinking you should look into the autolite brand, most of the plugs i get cross over to an autolite #....
    Not much in terms of exact specs in Autolite flavor. but I found what I needed from online retailer. $8/plug is hardly worth troubling you, your shop, your vendor... But thanks!

I posted this in BigSky's Sparkplug DIY:

Here are my findings on 06 WRX sparkplugs. I can't seem to find any pre-gapped plugs in a copper flavor.

FOR 2006 WRX
    Thread: 14mm
    Hex: 5/8"
    Reach: 26.5mm (1.04")
    Seat: Gasket
    Gap: 0.028 - 0.031

====
    NGK
    ====

ILFR6B - Stock (Iridium)
    LFR7AIX - One step colder (IX Iridium Series. 0.032)
    LFR6A-11 - Stock Heat Range (Copper V-Power Series, 0.044)

=====
    Denso (approx $12/ea)
    =====

IKH20 = Stock heat Range (Iridium, but pre-gapped 0.044)
    IKH22 = 1 step Colder (Iridium, 0.032)
    IKH24 = 2 steps colder (Iridium, 0.032)
    IKH27 = 3 steps colder (Iridium, 0.032)
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

ahh. i found another spot where oil is leaking out. the return oil hose that connects to the turbo. and that bearing sound is getting louder..

sooo. is anyone shopping black friday?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    ahh. i found another spot where oil is leaking out. the return oil hose that connects to the turbo. and that bearing sound is getting louder..

sooo. is anyone shopping black friday?
    hell no!

hell no!
    +12345 are you crazy?!
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

hey guys, what's a good starter SLR type camera, I think i've outgrown my point and shoot digi cam, I want to take really nice/abstract/clear pics..I'd mainly be taking outdoor pics of still objects/people..
    was thinking about a nikon D40, I also have much to learn about lighting and aperture and the lenses...
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

hey guys, what's a good starter SLR type camera, I think i've outgrown my point and shoot digi cam, I want to take really nice/abstract/clear pics..I'd mainly be taking outdoor pics of still objects/people..
    was thinking about a nikon D40, I also have much to learn about lighting and aperture and the lenses...
    You can never go wrong with a Nikon or Canon. Some people feel one interface is better than the other (I prefer Canon). But if you're a 'consumre reports' kinda guy, this place usually has the last word on reviews: http://www.dpreview.com/

A good tip is:

Longer shutter speed = more light

Super fast action shots must be super fast shutter speed so dark environment + action shot is very rare. almost all action shots are in well lit environments.

On the other hand, dark environments require enough light for proper composition. Hence flash, or really long shutter speed (over 1sec). Then the blur comes into effect....

It's almost like firing a gun. focus, exhale, pull.

..i just saw one of my friends die today in a motorcycle crash....its crazy to think that just a few moments ago we were all laughing and having fun then the next moment he's gone.. just like that.. not even a chance to tell your loved ones good bye and that you love them..
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

..i just saw one of my friends die today in a motorcycle crash....its crazy to think that just a few moments ago we were all laughing and having fun then the next moment he's gone.. just like that.. not even a chance to tell your loved ones good bye and that you love them..
    I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences.

OO man.... i am sorry to hear that also... ayy that why i refuse to get on a motorcycle and i tell most of my friend that wants one not to get one.. The thrill and fun is all good until something happens. Families get worried and stuff.....
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    OO man.... i am sorry to hear that also... ayy that why i refuse to get on a motorcycle and i tell most of my friend that wants one not to get one.. The thrill and fun is all good until something happens. Families get worried and stuff.....
    You can be the safest, best decision making biker in the world....it's the outside forces (other drivers) that usually get you in trouble. So many drivers are just unaware these days.

keep ur head up Chris! Stay safe!

I am sorry to hear this. I hope everything is alright in your side.

I got into 2 wicked crashes today at Ocotillo wells with my Quad. Couple scratches but the quad took a beating. My life flash before me but I was glad to walk out of it. Made me think I need to tell my love ones I love them more often.

we are having a fund raiser for my fallen friend Sang Keungmanivong
    La Kaffa Restaurant
    17883 (unit D) Colima Road
    City of Industry, Ca. 91714

Please come by and drop off your generous donation.

If you are unable to make it to the event during the week. You can also contact Jimmy (714) 337-6915 for further donation options.

I still cant get the image of the accident out of my head. it keeps replaying over and over in my head.

be safe everyone and live life to the fullest
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.