SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1040
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Z3RO well..maybe I can go with Brembos in the front and some other brand in the rear.. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    well..maybe I can go with Brembos in the front and some other brand in the rear.. H6 upgrade or OEM subaru 06 2 pots.
    Does Eric still have his BBK from the waggie?

Quote Originally Posted by koogxone View Post
    Haha, I understand. Any meets anytime soon?
    Just keep an eye on the board....something might be coming up early December.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    well..maybe I can go with Brembos in the front and some other brand in the rear.. H6 upgrade or OEM subaru 06 2 pots.
    That would be a good option, since the rears aren't all that important. But if you want to go Brembo, I suggest either buying the rears new or you need a kit like http://www.fastwrx.com/rebradkit.html

If you could find just the bracket/adapter by itself that would be even better. But then you still need to get the correct rotors.

Those decals are SICK, i wish there was some group like that around me

Quote Originally Posted by apex32 View Post
    Those decals are SICK, i wish there was some group like that around me
    here's some more gratuitous rex pr0n for you:

rub it in my face why dont you
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

haha well it looks good man, i love your rex its a monster, thats the one with the black FMIC correct?

haha well it looks good man, i love your rex its a monster, thats the one with the black FMIC correct?
    Yup, that's the one....Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Yup, that's the one....Thanks!
    I love fmic, but It costs too much money

I love fmic, but It costs too much money
    NASIOC classifieds is your friend. I managed to find used FMIC, used 20g, used 6 speed, used sways, etc....

the Ebay SS autochrome fits on your setup with mimimal work. if you're self-motivated or have some good friends, you can get it done. but then there's a question of the lag, the FMIC being too big for small stock turbo, blah blah blah blah. ebay FMIC is about the same cost as new large top mount.

NASIOC classifieds is your friend. I managed to find used FMIC, used 20g, used 6 speed, used sways, etc....

the Ebay SS autochrome fits on your setup with mimimal work. if you're self-motivated or have some good friends, you can get it done. but then there's a question of the lag, the FMIC being too big for small stock turbo, blah blah blah blah. ebay FMIC is about the same cost as new large top mount.
    Yea, I would have to look into all that if i became serious about it, but thats a lot of money right there that i dont have. Maybe after this upcoming summer i could do all that but right now i only work on the weekends because i go to highschool during the day, teh suck

Yea, I would have to look into all that if i became serious about it, but thats a lot of money right there that i dont have. Maybe after this upcoming summer i could do all that but right now i only work on the weekends because i go to highschool during the day, teh suck
    Naturally, just dont' blow all your $$$ on girlfriend who takes you for granted. For being in high school, you've got a pretty nice car. I didnt' have my own car in HS....and the first vehicle I had was a Nissan Truck. Of course, I became the chauffer because I could fit at least 7 people in the cab & under the Snug-Top.

Naturally, just dont' blow all your $$$ on girlfriend who takes you for granted. For being in high school, you've got a pretty nice car. I didnt' have my own car in HS....and the first vehicle I had was a Nissan Truck. Of course, I became the chauffer because I could fit at least 7 people in the cab & under the Snug-Top.
    well the sti in my avatar isnt my car.. i got it on google

but im going to go look at a 04 wrb wrx this upcoming weekend, and hopefully buy it and start my saving for mods. Right now im trying to figure out what would need to run stageII, it has a catless UP and AP coming with it among other goodies such as 06-07 stocker wheels which i love and prodrive lowering springs so im pumped about it. But the exhaust ive chosen that i want right now is the Invidia G200 titanium tip, but people tell me i need a DP to go stage II and an invidia catted hi flow DP is $519 that seems like a lot

Right now im trying to figure out what would need to run stageII....but people tell me i need a DP to go stage II and an invidia catted hi flow DP is $519 that seems like a lot
    Any stage II Cobb off-the-shelf map WILL require:

1) Catless Downpipe OR hi-flow Catted Downpipe

AND

2) Catback exhaust

there are always tons of catless downpipes on sale for cheap. Depending on how aggressive the police are out there about the noise, your choice in catbacks will vary. Used is the way to go! NASIOC has a huge classified section.

well after much research and talking to anson ( thanxs btw) I've decided to install the front brembos, sell the rears and use that cash to simply buy a rear upgrade kit like rotora. stoptech ect ect that's designed for the wrx.

or

use the 2 pot 06 wrx rear brake kit..but I'm not sure how much of an increase in stopping power they have over my oem calipers.

I need to upgrade th rear braking system so I don't throw off the braking ratio.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

i hear great things about Endless and Project Mu brake systems.
    -kyle
    bugeyemafia#126
    VF39'd, Bailey-tuned! 280.07whp 250.05wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.