SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1037
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ansonowicz Things have changed since you've been gone Jonny boy. Jason now lives near San Diego. He ...

  1. #15541
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Things have changed since you've been gone Jonny boy. Jason now lives near San Diego. He runs an auto shop and his only free day is Sundays. Mike (rxmj) now lives in NYC...Charlie bought a Scion, Paparrazzi had his skull split open but still alive, Peter got engaged & dissappeared.

    Did i miss anything?

    *** J **** I'll see what my schedule is like. I can alway offer help, I just dont' know if I will actually make it.
    damn...a lot DID happen..

    you guys mind if i start recruiting F4 members up in the SFV? we can try and make this a legit club...

    people have been asking me about the stickers...and asking what happened to F4...yea
    F420

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #15542
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj View Post

    By the way Anson, on the beef patties.
    Oh, I forgot. You have a fragile palate....Mr. French Laundry. They are super greasy and very, very heavy. Kinda like a tommy burger, eh? Hope it didn't clog up the pipes
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  4. #15543
    Registered User rx4mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Freezing my arse off in NYC
    Posts
    1,709
    you pretty much broke it down. Forgot to ad that Ed (Blofe) turned into reapearing ghost.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

  5. #15544
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj View Post
    you pretty much broke it down. Forgot to ad that Ed (Blofe) turned into reapearing ghost.
    Actually Michael, I have yet to attend a REAL top end eatery. Let me know if there's a favorite you have here in SoCal. It could be a nice dinner date for my wife if we can get the night out. Is Daniel Boulud a big deal out there?

    And by the way guys, I'm having trouble with the SoCal F4 domain. A lot of techincal BS going on at the Internet providers. I haven't forgotten. I still want everyone to have their own email, gallery, etc.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  6. #15545
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    yes anson ur help and knowledge would definitely help

    Jon i don't care if u recruit peeps but it is really up to Gus. But it'd be cool to see F4 start to make a name for itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  7. #15546
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    492
    well guess what...im gonna start asking if people want to join...i know a few diehards...and Ali Afshar even asked me...so yea...how about an F4 sticker on the ESX road race car...hmmm???
    F420

  8. #15547
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself View Post
    well guess what...im gonna start asking if people want to join...i know a few diehards...and Ali Afshar even asked me...so yea...how about an F4 sticker on the ESX road race car...hmmm???
    do it do it do it do it
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  9. #15548
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Actually Michael, I have yet to attend a REAL top end eatery. Let me know if there's a favorite you have here in SoCal. It could be a nice dinner date for my wife if we can get the night out. Is Daniel Boulud a big deal out there?

    And by the way guys, I'm having trouble with the SoCal F4 domain. A lot of techincal BS going on at the Internet providers. I haven't forgotten. I still want everyone to have their own email, gallery, etc.
    i tried uploading my media from the weekend. never made it very far.

    it's ok i've got youtube and things.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  10. #15549
    Registered User msgsti217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,628
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    yes anson ur help and knowledge would definitely help

    Jon i don't care if u recruit peeps but it is really up to Gus. But it'd be cool to see F4 start to make a name for itself.
    ill try to make it out to some meets, if you guys are gonna have some anytime soon

    i wouldnt mind joining
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

    What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

  11. #15550
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    DUDE if GUS gives the ok F4 can become huge in california...in a way its good and in a way its gonna be bad... because of certain people out there with their attitudes. haha JON u live in burbank?!!! damn dude u live really close to me less then 15 miles i think hahaha i havent heard from you in a really long time shesssh...
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  12. #15551
    Registered User Blofe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    683
    =)
    So Cal F4 # 10

  13. #15552
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    i cant sleep
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  14. #15553
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    i cant sleep
    dude why not? too much on the mind? these day i been waking up 6am the time feel so werid or maybe it because i am sleeping at 11am... lol
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  15. #15554
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    i cant sleep
    clowns will eat you
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  16. #15555
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    DUDE if GUS gives the ok F4 can become huge in california...in a way its good and in a way its gonna be bad... because of certain people out there with their attitudes. haha JON u live in burbank?!!! damn dude u live really close to me less then 15 miles i think hahaha i havent heard from you in a really long time shesssh...
    thanxs for the back up .. while I am the oldest meber of the "team" Everyones input is considered However, think I can do an exception for a drag car!

    and yeah chris, ed, cuco and myself were talking of maybe jumpstarting the team once again.

    On the recruiting other members, Quality... or lack there of... is the reason (in my opinion) that the team died. I think we need to get back to our roots and screen ALOT more before we hand out numbers.

    REDISTRIBUTION ANYONE? we've lost about 70% of our members
    Last edited by Z3RO; 11-15-2007 at 03:13 PM.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •