SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1036
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 wow thats some dirty cars !!!! I was in the garage yesterday & finally got all ...

  1. #15526
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    wow thats some dirty cars !!!!
    I was in the garage yesterday & finally got all 4 wheels off. Then I spent another couple of hours cleaning the the brake calipers and the rims themselves. Now that my tire was replaced under Road Hazard warranty my car doesn't shake at 50+ mph. I'm sure I had several lbs of dirt inside the wheels alone.

    Had a blast and if I can borrow some good safety gear, I'd like to give another go on the dirt bike.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #15527
    Registered User dragonwrx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california, LA
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I was in the garage yesterday & finally got all 4 wheels off. Then I spent another couple of hours cleaning the the brake calipers and the rims themselves. Now that my tire was replaced under Road Hazard warranty my car doesn't shake at 50+ mph. I'm sure I had several lbs of dirt inside the wheels alone.

    Had a blast and if I can borrow some good safety gear, I'd like to give another go on the dirt bike.
    wow i am glad u got the wheels off >_< thats crazy dude its cool u had fun though hehe! but becareful man!!!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

  4. #15528
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1 View Post
    wow i am glad u got the wheels off >_< thats crazy dude its cool u had fun though hehe! but becareful man!!!
    I'd rather die having fun than die being miserable Everyone is so afraid of death. There's nothing wrong with it. You can't avoid it, ever.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  5. #15529
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I'd rather die having fun than die being miserable Everyone is so afraid of death. There's nothing wrong with it. You can't avoid it, ever.
    +1
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  6. #15530
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    249
    anybody intrested in an arc induction box? im selling it for $215 lemme know

  7. #15531
    Registered User Z3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    4,305
    hey guys im looking for a set Brembos fr and Rear. If anyone can find any good ones locally hit me up asap!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"


    SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

    (CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

  8. #15532
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    ATTN GENTS

    My car is going back to mostly stock, an exhaust leak started yesterday morning, seems like it's coming from the up pipe to turbo.

    anyhow, on DEC 2 i'll be at my parents house working the car, getting the stock parts back on, Eric said he should be able to help me, but i'd like another few hands to assist on the up pipe and injectors since those are the most time consuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  9. #15533
    Registered User WRX13oy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SOCAL!! 91752
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    ATTN GENTS

    My car is going back to mostly stock, an exhaust leak started yesterday morning, seems like it's coming from the up pipe to turbo.

    anyhow, on DEC 2 i'll be at my parents house working the car, getting the stock parts back on, Eric said he should be able to help me, but i'd like another few hands to assist on the up pipe and injectors since those are the most time consuming.
    reason for going back to stock?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

    2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

  10. #15534
    Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SoCal, Whales ******
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    reason for going back to stock?
    im kinda over the hp and it will get me into an 07 STi quicker, opps it slipped, hahahahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

  11. #15535
    Registered User Fahren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    im kinda over the hp and it will get me into an 07 STi quicker, opps it slipped, hahahahahaa
    <3


    check it bishes

    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

  12. #15536
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahren View Post
    <3


    check it bishes

    if only. let's get an old Subaru GL and do that. I can think of a good donor motor

    BTW thanks for the upload Eric.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  13. #15537
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    492
    hey guys....im NOT dead..just been friggin busy as ****!

    so yea im popping on quick to tell you guys about a meet up here in glendale...i think F4 should def attned...well at least as many as we can muster up.

    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2120757

    and yes....im still F4 20....and always will be!!!
    F420

  14. #15538
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    ATTN GENTS

    My car is going back to mostly stock, an exhaust leak started yesterday morning, seems like it's coming from the up pipe to turbo.

    anyhow, on DEC 2 i'll be at my parents house working the car, getting the stock parts back on, Eric said he should be able to help me, but i'd like another few hands to assist on the up pipe and injectors since those are the most time consuming.

    if you want...go to the meet and we can do it at my place afterwards
    F420

  15. #15539
    Registered User rx4mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Freezing my arse off in NYC
    Posts
    1,709
    Glad to hear you guys are still having meets. I have driven my car once since being here a whopping 80 miles in over a month. I think I am going through withdrawls, lol. Fall is beatiful on the east coast, though it's starting to get cold. Take care everyone.


    By the way Anson, on the beef patties.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

  16. #15540
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by twizhimself View Post
    if you want...go to the meet and we can do it at my place afterwards
    Things have changed since you've been gone Jonny boy. Jason now lives near San Diego. He runs an auto shop and his only free day is Sundays. Mike (rxmj) now lives in NYC...Charlie bought a Scion, Paparrazzi had his skull split open but still alive, Peter got engaged & dissappeared.

    Did i miss anything?

    *** J **** I'll see what my schedule is like. I can alway offer help, I just dont' know if I will actually make it.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •