SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1021

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Hytek714 do you have the tranny mix in your car? i will soon i found that link ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714 View Post
    do you have the tranny mix in your car?
    i will soon i found that link this morning....

i just got my Wrx as well only put 6k on it so far.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hytek714 View Post
    hey mike are you running stage 2 cobb on your sti
    I was doing some searching this morning and then got busy, sorry. Yeah I was reading up on the USC and someone was and found some info on it, will post shortly.

Yes I am running the stage 2 cobb (catless, no boost creep) since the day it was broken in, plus APS short ram & spearco top mount which I am now selling ($400). I am keeping some of my suspension stuff cause I am going to end up taking it to NYC (1 week 3days ).

I want to change the tranny oil before my trip
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

hey ron what is the name and address of that place you got your bumper fixed?

I let my sister get my car from a parking lot and she couldn't get it into reverse, fukkedd the bottom lip

Tranny oil info
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj View Post
    hey ron what is the name and address of that place you got your bumper fixed?

I let my sister get my car from a parking lot and she couldn't get it into reverse, fukkedd the bottom lip

Tranny oil info
    i have the number at home, but as soon as i get it ill post it for you..

Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite View Post
    sup guys

Long time no hear/see charlie. Greetings! BTW, I finally got a new dedicated server into my Data Center. I'll be re-opening my socalf4 project. Just another place to hang your hat?

Yes or no? What would you like to see?
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Just so long as you're there thats enough for me

How about a new york forum? hehe
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj View Post
    Just so long as you're there thats enough for me

How about a new york forum? hehe
    I'll call it the "SoCal at Heart" forum. Nice sig by the way

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Hey guys, How are you all doing?

I've been busy with work and PS2, lolz
    i got one for free and have not played vid games since SNES..

I've also been talking to my boss about buying the shop from him, we had a serious sit down talk/lunch and he showed me alot of paperwork, mainly cash flow charts and p&l ish....i'd need a good chunk of change for some working capital to start with and to live on for a little while, but once I pay him off, i'd be living the 6 figure income good life, i can pay him off in 5 years if I work at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

I've also been talking to my boss about buying the shop from him, we had a serious sit down talk/lunch and he showed me alot of paperwork, mainly cash flow charts and p&l ish....i'd need a good chunk of change for some working capital to start with and to live on for a little while, but once I pay him off, i'd be living the 6 figure income good life, i can pay him off in 5 years if I work at it.
    Were those figures based on the a similar cashflow for the next 5 years? what if your "new shop" had some sort of niche that would make it grow faster than expected? By then, you'll be making money while you sleep. Let the business run itself like some sort of organic substance....

On the other hand, if you're already done with school, 5 years isn't bad. Take into consideration the business already exists and there's less risks involved like a startup would have. Many of which businesses fail within the first 2 years. Other than coming up with initial capital, it sounds like a pretty good deal. Even if it fell through, you have business experience under your belt and still young enough to try again without losing ALL your assets and even possibly ruining the life of your own family (if you had one).

sounds good!
    Last edited by ansonowicz; 09-11-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AspirinWhite View Post
    sup guys
    sup charlie. you hear about that bike night they have at frisco's restaurant near your house? ive been to about 2 of them already. maybe i can swing by your house after and check out that sweet Xb
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    sup charlie. you hear about that bike night they have at frisco's restaurant near your house? ive been to about 2 of them already. maybe i can swing by your house after and check out that sweet Xb
    hey chris do you know any website or info on how to connect the turbo timer (HKS Type-0) to my factory alarm.

hhaha sup sup! oo the shop idea sounds good heh 6 figure is beautiful... man i cant wait until i am done with school so i can at least make 5 figures... best of luck to you then jason
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

whens the next canyon run

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    Were those figures based on the a similar cashflow for the next 5 years? what if your "new shop" had some sort of niche that would make it grow faster than expected? By then, you'll be making money while you sleep. Let the business run itself like some sort of organic substance....

On the other hand, if you're already done with school, 5 years isn't bad. Take into consideration the business already exists and there's less risks involved like a startup would have. Many of which businesses fail within the first 2 years. Other than coming up with initial capital, it sounds like a pretty good deal. Even if it fell through, you have business experience under your belt and still young enough to try again without losing ALL your assets and even possibly ruining the life of your own family (if you had one).

sounds good!

yea i figure since the business has been there since 2001 and took a hit when the gov't sent 30thousand marines out of SD county to iraq, the business has not done any worse, the cash flow is similar to what it's at now, though with me there more and knowing the money matters, I would be more dedicated to the shop, although i already am. For the past year and few months, I can honestly say i've never had a "bad day" there.
    oh we also started renting out uhaul trucks since we have a 1/3 of the land not being used, that helps too, we get about a grand or a little more off of that and it costs us jusr $40 a month to be a uhaul renter. Other than that, it's all good.
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Time for new tires

Hey guys any of you know if the Nitto Invo are good tires