SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1010

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys hows it going....So when is the next meet/cruise...

  1. #15136
    Registered User instig8or's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a box under a freeway overpass
    Posts
    33
    Hey guys hows it going....So when is the next meet/cruise

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #15137
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    ** cricket noises **
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  4. #15138
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzzzz........
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  5. #15139
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,627
    I Support ClubWRX
    pshhhh.... pshhhh... I gotta RFL BOV!! PSHHHHHH

    OMG I am sick of those kind of threads.

    What you guys been up to?
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  6. #15140
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    What you guys been up to?
    i've been out of the loop for a while. i've been traveling for work. it must be hot out there in HD.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  7. #15141
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,627
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    i've been out of the loop for a while. i've been traveling for work. it must be hot out there in HD.
    rained today and yesterday.. so not bad. humid as hell though for 100 deg temps... But the cloud cover makes up for all the heat.

    Hasn't rained here in probably a year... the desert didn't like it.. there are foot deep puddles in the roads.
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  8. #15142
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    the desert didn't like it.. there are foot deep puddles in the roads.
    AWD Dorifto!
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  9. #15143
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,627
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    AWD Dorifto!
    just got back, and I'm muddier than your avatar
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  10. #15144
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    just got back, and I'm muddier than your avatar
    that's what love about living in a less populated area...dirt fields as far as the eye can see.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  11. #15145
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,627
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    that's what love about living in a less populated area...dirt fields as far as the eye can see.
    we still got chewed out though.
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  12. #15146
    Registered User hellbilly1342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    764
    what the hell is goin on y'all??? i'll be doin more autocrossing here soon playin with the porsche club of america at their races. it's good fun, they allow others to run just for fun as they run for points.
    So Cal F4 member #19

  13. #15147
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    california, whittier
    Posts
    275
    ""attention gus and any one else who is interested in having a f4 track day at will springs on big willow"

    i just talked to sam from srt he is willing to front the money and coordinate the hole track event the only thing is i need a minimum of 50 cars to cover the cost of the track. but that shouldnt be hard since its big willow... it will still take a few months for this to happen for the fact of other events happening at the track so i need to hear of 50 or so cars interested of doing this. i wold strongly suggest allowing more that just subarus entering in this for it would help get the 50 drivers call me if you have any guestions
    jason garcia
    srt track event organizer
    cell#
    562-237-1228 or
    www.srttrackdays.com

  14. #15148
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesskillah View Post
    ""attention gus and any one else who is interested in having a f4 track day at will springs on big willow"

    i just talked to sam from srt he is willing to front the money and coordinate the hole track event the only thing is i need a minimum of 50 cars to cover the cost of the track. but that shouldnt be hard since its big willow... it will still take a few months for this to happen for the fact of other events happening at the track so i need to hear of 50 or so cars interested of doing this. i wold strongly suggest allowing more that just subarus entering in this for it would help get the 50 drivers call me if you have any guestions
    Between me & my friends, I can have 6 cars. But i'll ask them to pay "something" that would be unfair to Sam....he's a good guy.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  15. #15149
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    california, whittier
    Posts
    275
    most likely it will be about 2 too 3 months from now when its cooler but im not sure on the date more than likley it will be on a friday witch isnt good since most ppl work on a friday and arent willing to take the day off..
    jason garcia
    srt track event organizer
    cell#
    562-237-1228 or
    www.srttrackdays.com

  16. #15150
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesskillah View Post
    most likely it will be about 2 too 3 months from now when its cooler but im not sure on the date more than likley it will be on a friday witch isnt good since most ppl work on a friday and arent willing to take the day off..
    hmm...good point. is the Sept Horsethief filled up yet? I might try & get 4 cars out there.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •