SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) - Page 1007
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal WRX FlatFour (F4) within the South Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by scoobytime hey does anyone have or know of anyone who has a stock ecu for sale or ...

Quote Originally Posted by scoobytime View Post
    hey does anyone have or know of anyone who has a stock ecu for sale or anything like that. How much do they go for and has anyone heard of an ecu just frying and going out. cause thats whats happened to my car
    dang, just recently? stop leaving your beer near the floorpan Can you use the same between 04-05? what about a bugeye? there's always Eric's if you give him a call.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    dang, just recently? stop leaving your beer near the floorpan Can you use the same between 04-05? what about a bugeye? there's always Eric's if you give him a call.
    i thought it was waterproof, so i drove into a lake to see if my car would work as a submarine no i have no idea what happened to it, it just fried for some reason, dont know if there was a power surge etc etc. But me and sam got into a big ass fight over the phone today with all this **** happening so basiclly i have no money to pay for any of this and he is going to spot me the money fix the car i can pick it up then whenever i get the money in the future i pay him back
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

i thought it was waterproof, so i drove into a lake to see if my car would work as a submarine no i have no idea what happened to it, it just fried for some reason, dont know if there was a power surge etc etc. But me and sam got into a big ass fight over the phone today with all this **** happening so basiclly i have no money to pay for any of this and he is going to spot me the money fix the car i can pick it up then whenever i get the money in the future i pay him back
    Did it happen to "fry" when it was at his shop?
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    Did it happen to "fry" when it was at his shop?
    no it happened when i was over at my moms place, tryed to leave and it wouldnt start. i was super mad. im really over all this its really frustrating
    Socal WRX Club F4#3

Quote Originally Posted by subaru3169
    hey you're the scruffy looking guy with the big turbo right? and i met you that day we went to southcoast?

no it happened when i was over at my moms place, tryed to leave and it wouldnt start. i was super mad. im really over all this its really frustrating
    damn dude that sucks
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

hey does anyone have or know of anyone who has a stock ecu for sale or anything like that. How much do they go for and has anyone heard of an ecu just frying and going out. cause thats whats happened to my car
    ill see if i can find you one. 04 wrx right?
    F420

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    i survived mexico kids!

Eric, maybe a pr0n star will hit ur car, like the wh0re who hit mine

Chris #1, that sucks.

Anson- let's star a 22+rim street gang

i'm kinda over modding, thinking about parting out
    i just hate driving and having to worry about cops and the inevidable REF Ticket, evos and subys are targeted by the SD tan pants queer sheriffs.
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

Aloha everybody.sorry couldn't make it to the beach meet. I heard it was a blast.

I am planning to go camping in kings canyon (redwood forest)in late august, weekend of 18th or 25th. I would love for it to be an F4 event. So if you have interest please pm me which weekend would be best; so I can make plans. Entries within the next 2 weeks will be considered, offer does not extend to Canada, Mexico, or the Philippines.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Anson- let's star a 22+rim street gang...SD tan pants queer sheriffs.

I can't help but hear the "spongebob square pants" song....but replaced with "SD Tan pants...."

22+ eradication? flat screwdriver, funnel, and sugar water. Or cordless impact with all the locks & socket sizes

Registered User volcomsoldier19's Avatar
    m80s in the gas tanks of vehicles with 22's+ should suffice.
    So if I'm stuck in a rut or something, it's mostly because I made a wrong decision somewhere and I need to correct myself out of it.

chris #1 i have heard of ecu fryng but only during tune, ecutek ect.. cheris #2 was at harman when he fried 2 that day, i dont know if it can be fried when not being modded im prety shure it has a protection around it and fail safe.
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

I can't help but hear the "spongebob square pants" song....but replaced with "SD Tan pants...."

22+ eradication? flat screwdriver, funnel, and sugar water. Or cordless impact with all the locks & socket sizes
    ROFL!! hilarous.... when i was in chicago i swear the only thing i saw were 22+ on anytype of vehicle....
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

hey everyone. Im Jasmin, Jasons friend. I met a lot of you guys at the install day up at Jasons parents house...

Anyway due to the fact that I got a state ref ticket 5 DAYS AFTER THE INSTALL DAY...I will not be adding anything to my car for a while...

So Jason said it would be okay for me to post this on here to see if any of you were interested...

I have the Evo 3 Big 16g that Im trying to sell. It is brand new, I have the receipts. It was purchased from turbochargers.com.
    Let me know if anyones interested! I have a few people interested, but nothing for sure. Shoot me some offers.

Thanks!!

Jasmin

Heres some pics...

heres pics of the turbo and injectors...

Last edited by VF34GRL; 07-23-2007 at 01:20 PM.

anyone want to swap short blocks? mine: gruppe-s stage 1 2.5L shortblock w/ weisco forged pistons and coated rod and crank bearings for your stock 2.5L shortblock. im not planning on going for more power so i dont really need forged pistons and stuff
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    anyone want to swap short blocks? mine: gruppe-s stage 1 2.5L shortblock w/ weisco forged pistons and coated rod and crank bearings for your stock 2.5L shortblock. im not planning on going for more power so i dont really need forged pistons and stuff
    umm, how much

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.