Subaru WRX Forum banner

Roll Call

147K views 662 replies 408 participants last post by  jmisencik 
#1 · (Edited)
I figured since the a/s/l thread has basically died, it was time to have a roll call. I know that we have plenty of people on this board in the South East, so come on let's hear from you...

I'm Rod, live in Macon, GA and am a chemist with J.M. Huber Corp. (Engineered Materials Division) - we sell dirt!:D

I'm now doing the computer thing! (IT Manager for car dealerships)

Reactions: TheJ
#9 ·
Chester here, In Raleigh, NC.
I'm a voip engineer with cisco systems here in RTP.
Just ordered my uppipe....first mod besides the k&n filter, I hear it is a little bit trickier to install :D

#13 ·
Si2WRX said:
Erik, Suwanee, GA

NCR engineer

Believe it or not, people in my building do some work with Scansource! (I'm pretty sure of it)
hehe..i wouldn't be surprised. NCR is one of our major vendors now. Plus we also have a office in GA. I'm on the networking side..so who knows what our sales people do. :)

#17 · (Edited)
Dan Sonder
Delray Beach, Fl.

I thank( and curse ) Bill Gates for my livelihood.

2002 WRX silver 5spd sedan

Current mods:
IHI VF-34
STi 565cc Injectors
Walbro GS332 fuel pump
MRT CAI
TurboXS stage 4+TMIC unichip
TurboXS/Hyperflow TMIC
Samco hoses incl. Turbo inlet
Quantum Racing TB
APS dual vent BOV
AVO oil catch can
Grounding mod
Unorthodox Ultra S crank pulley
HKS headers
Perrin up-pipe
MRT turbo back exhaust w single 4in tip
Thermo Tec wrapped exhaust components
Autometer EGT, A/F, Boost gauges
Whiteline rear adj sway bar+ mounts/bushings frt/rr
Helix Rear sway bar endlinks
Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
Whiteline front sway bar end links
Whiteline rear strut tower brace
Cusco front strut tower brace
Eibach springs
KYB AGX shocks
STi strut tops F+R
Auto Specialties rear adjustable camber bolts
Custom alignment specs
SSR competition wheels 17x7.5 w/225/45 Sumitomo HTRZ-2's
Kartboy Shortshift and bushings
STi transmission mount
STi pitch stop
STi engine mounts
STi hood scoop
APS air splitter
Wilwood 6 piston Brakes frt w13in 2pc rotors
Wilwood 4 piston Brakes rear w 12in 2pc rotors
Wilwood Polymatrix E pads, 575 fluid, brake lines

Next: HD clutch, Chalek HD gearset, Quaiffe or Kaaz front LSD

#19 ·
My name is Jerry from Asheville (or north of in Marshall). Car's name is Sue, :)

#21 ·
My name is Glen from Port Charlotte, Florida. 21 years old. I work for Sony Electronics. I am into computers/hardware/software. I am a PC Tech.

BTW: I need some help with a website hehe, any takers, basically I want a flash intro. Its for my friends band website.

2002 WRX in pearl blue, just a GFB BOV, and MBC, 13.9@94 :)

Nice to see such a great forum for a change :)

speed safely,

thermite

#22 ·
Cheese ....

RooRunner here in Augusta, GA. I'm new to the turbo game, and boost aint all that bad. I'm a Mustang and VW Bug man at heart, but I've been wanting one of these Roo's for awhile now. I've been watching WRC for about 2 years now, and the Roos kept me on the edge of my seat more several times as the ripped up the course. I knew more about the WRX then the dealer did, and he was asking me to talk to people while I was signing the paperwork to pick mine up.

I got me a 2002 Blue WRX and her name is Skye ( awwww ... aint that cute). She kinda named herself when I guy I was racing fell out when I smoked him. He was running a modded Honda that he just got out of the shop where he spent $6000. Poor guy fell out, looking at, ...you guessed it!

Well I'm in the Army, so I'm kinda bored. I race in Jackson, S.C. (yes I'm STILL stock) and do well. I'm a solid 14.6 runner and could do better if I knew about the tire INFLATE thing. I've always lower my pressure for traction, so that it what I've been doing at the track. Did get a 14.5, when I cooled down the intercooler with 2 lbs of ice. Little tricks do add up!!!

Lookin for good mods that will last and aren't permanent. I'm going to trade my MY02 as soon as the STi comes out (thats what I really wanted, but I had to have one NOW!).

Hopefully I get to meet some of you around and about. I go to Greensboro, so I'll be looking out for that Red WRX up there (wish the dealer had one in that color).

Well, I'm done *wave*

#24 ·
Hi, I'm Adrian from Sunrise, FL. I have a blue 02 wrx booone stock.

Got the wrx after getting tired of the Jetta. I promised myself I wouldn't mod this car, so it's gonna stay stock for a while... better that way anyways since they always come out with better, cheaper stuff a couple years down the line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.