Roll Call - Page 8
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello, Forum, I'm Sanford Peace and I live in Peachtree City, GA, about 25 miles SW of ATL airport. I ...

Smile Newbie to Subarus

Hello, Forum, I'm Sanford Peace and I live in Peachtree City, GA, about 25 miles SW of ATL airport. I work for the FAA (Air Traffic Control) at Atlanta Center in Hampton, GA. I have a MY03 WRX that I got in late March to replace my '93 Mazda RX-7 that was totaled when a little-ole-lady turned right in front of me. Her insurance paid up and I got the WRX to replace it. I love getting 26 mpg instead of 17. It is quite a difference in driving and I'm slowly learning to drive the WRX correctly. My RX-7 was highly modded and with the twin turbos was a very different kind of car. I'm looking forward to doing some minor tweaks, like the Cobb Access ECU Stage 1 upgrade, some better brake pads, and maybe some exhaust system work. I may be one of the oldest guys here, 58 and counting.
    MY '03 Yellow WRX - stock for now, except for leather seats!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, I'm Colin and I live in Cedartown, which is in northwest GA around the Rome area. There are exactly 6 WRX's in the Rome/Cedartown area and I own one of them! I am a State Probation Officer and teach a poli sci class at Floyd College located in Rome. I race CCS (motorcyles) and have fetish for anything fast...even women..how's that?
    -Colin

'03 Blue Meanie Rex
    '88 Isuzu I-Mark RS Turbo
    '83 Porsche 944
    '79 Datsun 280ZX the "Skittle"
    '77 Datsun 280Z
    '72 Datsun 240Z Blue 'not so" Meanie

Originally posted by Shabba
    Well, I'm Colin and I live in Cedartown, which is in northwest GA around the Rome area. There are exactly 6 WRX's in the Rome/Cedartown area and I own one of them! I am a State Probation Officer and teach a poli sci class at Floyd College located in Rome. I race CCS (motorcyles) and have fetish for anything fast...even women..how's that?
    That sounds like a motorcycle/wrx driver Welcome to the board
    - Jason

South East Region
    2002 Black and Bronze WRX

"hihihi" - R.I.P. Jonathan Braxton Hawkins -

hey, im brian, i just got my new black '03 wrx (4eat) and live in pembroke pines, fl.

I'm Robert, currently living in Florence, AL. Sometimes I make web sites, sometimes I sit on my lazy ass. Getting STi soon.

RN

Mike here in N. Miami. Picking up my 02 wrx tomorrow.
    Just My .02

I'm *still* over in Counce, TN (near Pickwick Lake) and Iuka, MS - sometimes. I have been working over in Gadsden, AL lately. Work has been a 7/day per week thing between the internet company and the two railroads.

I recently bought an '88 E30 M3 that I am screwing around with, but the stage 4+ '02 WRX is still my primary go-fast ride. The other rides are a high mile Ford diesel 4x4 and an E36 M3.

Hey renichms - we might have some synergy on the webpage stuff. It might be worth getting together to chat sometime soon.

Gaspipe

Hey Bruce

How have you been? Its been a while, I hope everything is going well. Shoot me an email sometime.
    - Jason

South East Region
    2002 Black and Bronze WRX

"hihihi" - R.I.P. Jonathan Braxton Hawkins -

Welp i live in St. Pete ( seminole) FL, but i attend school at UCF.

Knoxville, Tn.

03 silver wrx

Shawn

hello all

hi, im new

hello, my name is Alan and im from Miami, FL white 04 WRX.. im a highschool student, 16 at the time. good luck to you all
    drifting one day at a time...

My name is Lee and I'm from Columbia, SC. I'm a Network Administrator for a bank.

I just bought my 2003 rex last Wednesday.
    -Lee

My name is Brooke, 21 years old. I am in the Orlando, FL area. I am a student at UCF majoring in Pre-medical Sciences. I love the WRX. I will soon have one, but the cash flow is lacking recently. See you on the road. Be good, stay safe, keep smiling, drive fast.
    Redline Hottie. Oh yeah. You know it.

Hello Fixxer and RedlineHottie -
    Welcome to the board and to SE Forum especially!
    Fixxer - There are Plenty of SC WRXs, and we've been trying to get a meet together, but nobody seems to be taking the ball on it.
    Anyway, welcome...

Thanks!

Actually, a good friend of mine that I went to High School in Columbia and to The Citadel with (man, that seems like a long time ago...), talked me into buying my Rex. He lives in Charleston now. I think he goes by "scoobie1" on this board.

Anyway, I'm frequently down in Charleston to visit. We should all meet up sometime. However, I'm probably moving to Raleigh, NC (I'm getting married) in October.... So my Charleston visits will be less-frequent after that.

I'm sure we'll get something worked out.
    Last edited by Fixxxer; 08-07-2003 at 11:08 AM.
    -Lee