Roll Call - Page 6
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I drive mine every single day... 20k miles already. I was going to compete in autox this year...but that didnt ...

I drive mine every single day... 20k miles already. I was going to compete in autox this year...but that didnt turn out as planned because of a Job Slum Your car will last a long time, even in autox, if you take care of it and dont do a 7k dump off the line at dragstrips.
    - Jason

South East Region
    2002 Black and Bronze WRX

"hihihi" - R.I.P. Jonathan Braxton Hawkins -

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man, I was out driving my Rex last week in all that snow and ice we had here, first time I've had it out in the snow, and it handled it like a champ. Roads where I live were pretty bad, but I just took it pretty easy and had absolutely no problems. I was very impressed. AWD just gets better and better every day.

Re: mean to car

Originally posted by subbaru_wrx
    Contrary to what it sounds like since i hit a pole, i do love my car and am very good to it, I just loved it so much i couldn't go a day without driving, but i learned my lesson there. I want to make mine a Turbo XS stave 4 with TMI intercooler, 388 hp at the engine
    Well, I've got that same set up, besides the Upgraded TMIC. One day, when I bring some of my debt down under control, I'll go out and purchase it. Word to the wise, you'll need to spend some extra cheese on that setup for a new Clutch at least (Hell just get lightened flywheel and clutch) I'm not saying the clutch won't handle it.... Mine is........ but I can feel where it doesn't grip as it should.

Blue
    Turbo XS Stage IV PnP; Mods include: STI, HKS, PDE, Bosal, MRT, ZeroSports, BPM, Samco, IHI, Whalbro, NGK, Defi, Greddy, Kartboy, Sony, 2 Tone Leather, Charcoal Tint, Billet Grill, and Vanity Plate.

Hey Scooby1, I'm here in Charleston too. I'm Andy and I've had a WRX since November. It's still stock, but I'm working on funds to get some mods going. I'm a little new to the mod-scene, but am learning fast thanks to forums like this one!
    Let me know if you want to get together some time.
    Anyone else in SC want to meet sometime, keep me posted!

acsWRX, where are you in Charleston? I'm in North chuck up by the mall. Couple of other WRX's running around here, including a blue one that loooks to have a couple thousand dollars in mods on it (judging by the front mount i/c, wheels, wing, etc...)we should try and contact them. If you're up for getting together sometime, send me an email...gtstang_66@hotmail.com

Craig,

From Norcross, GA. I'm a student in High School (I know, I'm spoiled and my parents bought the car). For now they won't let me add stuff to the engine, but i can talk them into it slowly.

I wish I could be so fortunate Your lucky, welcome to the board
    - Jason

South East Region

Cool Checking in

What's up!

I am new to the board but i have been reading it for a while. There is a lot of intereting information on here. I have had my blue WRX since 12/02 and it now has a little under 12K on it. It has a turbo xs up-pipe and AEM intake with future plans to add a turbo-back ehaust and UTEC/unichip. I have noticed that there are a few upstate S.C. owners on the site. I always try to wave at fellow WRX owners. I live in Spartanburg S.C. and am a Physical Therapist with a wife and kid on the way (already have the wife). She is the one that informed me I had to get a four door "family" car and so naturally i chose the WRX. Anyway, keep up the good work and keep us upstate owners abreast of any local events. By the way, I also took my WRX up to Gatlinburg the day of the "southern snow" mentioned earlier and had no problem. I was only able to lose traction when I wanted to.

SleeperRex

Good choice on the WRX as a family sedan. In Scotland where I'm originally from it was rated the number one family sedan in safety. That's how i talked me parents into buying it. They didn't know about the turbocharger and the 0-60 time.

There are so many members from SC!! I HATE IT! I want some members in AL

Come this way!
    - Jason

South East Region

This is Randy from the big city of Buchanan, TN. I've had my Rex for about a month. Love it and this site. Lots of interesting information.

The wife and I might consider attending some of your local rallies in the future.

Cool Glad to hear from you Maybe I'll get the chance to meet you and your wife at one of the events if I ever get the chance/time to make it up. Welcome
    - Jason

South East Region

I am a freshman in highschool, do not have a car yet, but if i keep my grades up, i think i can talk my dad into it. We test drived it once and he said he thought it was a great value, so i'll keep my fingers crossed for the next 2-3 years. I live in Chattanooga, TN.

-charles
    Nothing

cool man, welcome aboard! Until you get one...you can read up and learn everything you want to about them here
    - Jason

South East Region

Geez, I'm like the club WRX Sr. citizen . . .

Wayne Cloth, 42 . . . Palm Harbor, FL (20 miles north of the Dirt Man).

2003 Midnight Black WRX . . . Perrin drop-in, Eibach Pro-Kit, Stoptech brake lines, Wilwood 600 brake fluid, Red line in all of the important places, second set of Ronal wheels with Goodyear GSCS' on them. Will be doing a TurboXS Stage II, and several other mods

Been around Motorsports for 15 years, have raced SCCA Pro (World Challenge), SCCA National and regional.

Just left NASCAR.com to go to work for the Top Hat Mfr in the world . . . "Everybody has one head, NOBODY has one hat!"

Also instruct at www.chinmotorsprts.com schools.

Cheers!