Roll Call - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Matt here in Charleston, SC. Finished college 2 years ago...now I'm working in the real world and boy does that ...

Matt here in Charleston, SC. Finished college 2 years ago...now I'm working in the real world and boy does that suck. I have a WR Blue sedan, hasn't even hit 100 miles yet. Unfortunately it'll have to stay stock till the summer when I get some more cash.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by scoobie1
    Matt here in Charleston, SC. Finished college 2 years ago...now I'm working in the real world and boy does that suck. I have a WR Blue sedan, hasn't even hit 100 miles yet. Unfortunately it'll have to stay stock till the summer when I get some more cash.
    Welcome aboard scoobie What did you get your degree in? Ouch, 100 miles? Thats gotta be sooooo tempting...I remember how I felt
    - Jason

South East Region
    2002 Black and Bronze WRX

"hihihi" - R.I.P. Jonathan Braxton Hawkins -

Business Admin...I worked at my friends classic Mustang shop until September, it was a fun job but it couldn't pay the bills. Past few months I've been in Charleston working for a finance company. Anybody else on here from the SC lowcountry?

After all this time here, i don't think I've ever posted in the ''roll call'', so here goes nothin':

BlueDemon: Born and raised in the fiery infernos of the Blue Oven.

No, don't believe me? Alright, you win.

Hans Melius, age 22. Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. Currently working as a Lifeguard, and attending school full time. My goal in life is to become a Paramedic/Firefighter, and travel to Wyoming or the like, and work as a Smoke Jumper in the summers.

My Car: AKA BlueDemon born June '01 in Japan. Purchased August '01 at the local Subaru Dealership.

Current Mods: :devil: My Favorite Part

17x7 Gold UK STI wheels wrapped in Potenza RE 011's
    HKS Carbon/Ti Exhaust
    PDE Custom Ceramic Coated Uppipe
    Bosal Twin Dump Downpipe
    MRT 50/50 BOV
    Resonator Removed
    ZeroSports Intake Pipe
    BPM Silicon Turbo Induction Hose
    Turbo XS tuned Unichip Stage IV
    IHI VF 29 Turbo
    STI Injectors
    Whalbro 255 lpm Fuel Pump
    NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    MRT 22mm Swaybar w/ MRT Endlinks
    Defi Gauge Pod
    3 60mm Greddy Electronic w/ Warning gauges (EGT, Boost, Oil Temp)
    HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer (Custom Mounted)
    STI Titanium Shift Knob
    Kartboy Short Shifter w/ Bushings
    STI Titanium Key
    Crystal Side Markers
    ZeroSports Replica Wing Risers
    Sony Active Black Head Unit
    Charcoal Tint
    Totally Debadged
    Black-out Billet grill
    and Vanity Plate

My car doesn't actually feel like it's a Stage IV at the moment..... because of a few problems we had during the installation. I can attest, however, that she is fast.

Thanks for the warm welcome

BLUE
    Turbo XS Stage IV PnP; Mods include: STI, HKS, PDE, Bosal, MRT, ZeroSports, BPM, Samco, IHI, Whalbro, NGK, Defi, Greddy, Kartboy, Sony, 2 Tone Leather, Charcoal Tint, Billet Grill, and Vanity Plate.

I actually dont think that I have ever done this either...

I was born in Atlanta, GA. I'm going to school for my EE...and I work at www.signatureresearchinc.com. I have a black 02 wrx and current mods are...

Boost, EGT, and A/F gauges
    switchable boost controller (joe p)
    STi uppipe
    STi IC spray button...custom kit
    Custom downpipe
    and working on catback

Cya

I wish my list was like blue demons
    - Jason

South East Region

Originally posted by Osiris
    I actually dont think that I have ever done this either...

I was born in Atlanta, GA. I'm going to school for my EE...and I work at www.signatureresearchinc.com. I have a black 02 wrx and current mods are...

Boost, EGT, and A/F gauges
    switchable boost controller (joe p)
    STi uppipe
    STi IC spray button...custom kit
    Custom downpipe
    and working on catback

Cya

I wish my list was like blue demons
    OH, it will be! Believe me, it will one day be just like that. I've had the car for 1.4 years now, and that list grew with every month....... I didn't slap all of that on at once (I'd be dead with debt) hehe. No, if you love your car, as I do, than your list will be Great one day :-D

BlueDemon's Pep Talk

Blue
    Turbo XS Stage IV PnP; Mods include: STI, HKS, PDE, Bosal, MRT, ZeroSports, BPM, Samco, IHI, Whalbro, NGK, Defi, Greddy, Kartboy, Sony, 2 Tone Leather, Charcoal Tint, Billet Grill, and Vanity Plate.

WRX in Raleigh, NC

I live in Raleigh, NC. Name's Stephen Williamson and i'd like to start up a club. Drop me a line if you're into that idea. Email is Stephen@DTSsoftware.com and you can im me on aol at subbaru wrx

here from u soon i hope

Welcome to the club man! There are a couple people from NC around here. I'm sure you will be able to find a couple.

Thanks for the pep talk blue demon I needed that *whew*

- Jason

South East Region

Hey guys. I guess I'm pretty new here, although I've been around for over a year, just not posting.

Anywho, I'm Adam, and I'm from Simpsonville, SC. I'm a senior in high school and the proud owner of a Sedona Red WRX sedan. When i first got it I couldn't imagine wanting to make it any faster, but I just might have a TXS Stealthback on order here pretty soon I guess that's the infamous mod bug I seem to have caught.

Well if any Upstate area people ever wanna meet up and drive around or whatever, just let me know.

welcome to the club phish.
    autobahn storming scooby

beware phish

Beware phish, i'm high school senior to, just managed to run my brand new WRX into a pole, ice everywhere and i came around a corner and kept going. I had that mod bug to, then i heard about the part where wrx tranny's go out for no reason after a year sometimes and how anything we upgrade involving teh engine voids the warranty becasue our cars are turbo charges, very depressing couple days there.

Re: beware phish

Originally posted by subbaru_wrx
    Beware phish, i'm high school senior to, just managed to run my brand new WRX into a pole, ice everywhere and i came around a corner and kept going. I had that mod bug to, then i heard about the part where wrx tranny's go out for no reason after a year sometimes and how anything we upgrade involving teh engine voids the warranty becasue our cars are turbo charges, very depressing couple days there.

Ouch, Thats not good man. When did this happen? You alright? The tranny thing is overrated...If you know how to drive and dont take the thing to the track every single weekend, then dont worry. When you say a "year" that is controversial. I have put 20k miles on my car in under a year. I have been to several autox's and I have been to several dragstrips. My car runs great and no clutch/tranny problems either. It will be ok if you treat it correctly. If you autox it competetively and dragrace every chance you get...then you cant do anything other than expect a tranny failure sooner or later. It is afterall only a 24k car, its not going to come with a bullet proof tranny. So... in conclusion...MOD AWAY!

- Jason

South East Region

traack

This just happened like a week ago, Raleigh, North Carolina. Oh but i plan to autox and solo II and race every chanche i get, I defintley bought my WRX to race it, i'm already sighned up for two different racing schools and i was looking into what i needed to do to get my SCCA license. So for me, i probly will run into our weak tranny problem in a year or less, especially because i drive that car all the time. The tranny is weak, like you say, b/c it's only a 25k car, but it's still alot better to resist the urge to mod until it messes up and have the dealershp fix it for me. I'm just going to do cosmetic things, suspension and wheels and big brake kit and some bolt on things like exhause system and cold air intake for now.

Welcome all new posters!

Good to see new people here every so often.

That sucks subbaru_wrx about the pole. Also, I have approx 28K miles on my car, and it's now a Stage IV. I haven't had to replace the Clutch yet, nor have I had any tranny problems (I hope to GOD it stays that way). So yes, as Osiris mentioned, as long as you know how to drive your car, and you aren't mean to it... she should treat you well.

The WRX is a great machine.

Blue

mean to car

Contrary to what it sounds like since i hit a pole, i do love my car and am very good to it, I just loved it so much i couldn't go a day without driving, but i learned my lesson there. I want to make mine a Turbo XS stave 4 with TMI intercooler, 388 hp at the engine

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.