Roll Call - Page 40
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Caleb here in Athens AL. 2013 wrx. Owned for a little over a month. Loving it. Sent from my MB886 ...

Caleb here in Athens AL.
    2013 wrx. Owned for a little over a month. Loving it.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ryuk359 View Post
    Caleb here in Athens AL.
    2013 wrx. Owned for a little over a month. Loving it.

Since I don't know everyone in the group (therefore I don't know if you're in the group...that and I suck at remembering names), Caleb, you should checkout mysubie.com and find the Huntsville Flat Four group (if you haven't already). I'm still fairly new to it, but there are some really cool people, some beautiful Subies, and we do monthly meets.

Thanks for the advice. I haven't met any other Subaru owners but I've been wanting to. I didn't if there were any groups around. Appreciate that mate. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Using Tapatalk

Not a problem, man. I forgot to mention it before, but there's a facebook page too under the same name.

Brittany from Florence, SC. Future owner of a 2014 STI 5 door CBS that will arrive December 30th.

Kiel in Savannah, GA...2014 STI Sedan

Brandon in Augusta, GA...... 2012 wrx sedan.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

GONZO here from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida rolling in my '14 STI Wagon

Jesse in Orlando, FL. 2013 WRX Sedan

Nick in Macon, GA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Austin here Mississippi. Sales developer, we develop apps for businesses have 2002 silver wrx wrecked and a newer 2002 black wrx. Switching and swapping to make one awesome wrx . Anyone else from around my way?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Trying to find a reputable tuner in Georgia.
    Anyone know of a place?

InSavannah, GA

04 WRX Wagon - Battle wagon

Jerry here from Mobile, AL.
    I'm a Firefighter and EMT, Part time mechanic and electrician at the USS Alabama Natn'l Park, and a 13 year AF vet.

Just bought an 09 Impreza WRX Limited (World Rally Blue) from a guy in NOLA. New to Subaru and looking to pick brains for useful info and advice.

The guy said he and his Subie was in some group called "F4S" whatever that means. Anyone care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Wilson View Post
    Jerry here from Mobile, AL.
    I'm a Firefighter and EMT, Part time mechanic and electrician at the USS Alabama Natn'l Park, and a 13 year AF vet.

Just bought an 09 Impreza WRX Limited (World Rally Blue) from a guy in NOLA. New to Subaru and looking to pick brains for useful info and advice.

The guy said he and his Subie was in some group called "F4S" whatever that means. Anyone care to elaborate?
    Welcome Jerry!! WRB FTW

Brad from Nashville Tn. I have my first Subaru scheduled for delivery on Aug 29. I'm a speed freak!! Don't think it's gonna outrun my busa but it sure will be a fun ride to work every day. Can't wait to get it!!! Keep up the good work fellows!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.