Roll Call - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I work right off exit 35 on I-85 @ Griffin Thermal Products. Stop by if you're ever in the area. ...

Valien

I work right off exit 35 on I-85 @ Griffin Thermal Products. Stop by if you're ever in the area. So far I only know of two red WRXs, mine and one in simpsonville(I think). If there are anymore, please let me know.

Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SC WRX HERE GOIN TO CLEMSON UNIV.

justin mastrangelo here from sumter, sc. it sucks here and i am one the rare owner of a wrx (blue Pearl). i bought my blue one this past august and love it. workin on aftermarket products as we speak. i just graduated from high school and goin to attend to clemson university and their sports car club hopefully. so owners in greenville and clemson get in contact with me. i am lookin for owners do go drivin around with and talk about the scoobies.

Re: SC WRX HERE GOIN TO CLEMSON UNIV.

Originally posted by italianwrx
    justin mastrangelo here from sumter, sc. it sucks here and i am one the rare owner of a wrx (blue Pearl). i bought my blue one this past august and love it. workin on aftermarket products as we speak. i just graduated from high school and goin to attend to clemson university and their sports car club hopefully. so owners in greenville and clemson get in contact with me. i am lookin for owners do go drivin around with and talk about the scoobies.

I go watch CSCC race almost every weekend. I'm NOT going to race down there because of the trees spread out around the track. If you want to get together, just let me know. Just watch out for a red WRX with a silver stripe

*WARNING*Driving my car may cause sudden ejaculation

Re: SC WRX HERE GOIN TO CLEMSON UNIV.

Originally posted by italianwrx
    Hey Justin, just wanted to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

haha, I just noticed today was your b-day, so I thought I be among the first of the well-wishers.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

CLIP this is to you

hey i am comin up to clemson thursday and friday. ill pass by your exit so ill come by and see if your wrx is there and if it is ill come in and see ya . i wont be able to reply to this post cuz i am leavin in a few hours to drive up there. anyway ill come by. justin
    thank you for the happy birthdays.

Savannah

I think that I am the only WRX'er from the Savannah GA area. I am in the army at Ft. Stewart and graduated from Auburn university. My fiance(probably spelled wrong) lives in Birmingham so if you guys plan a meeting then I can use visiting her as an excuse to attend

Sarasota, FL

Hullo all.

I'm Simon from Sarasota, FL. I'm a displaced Canuck.. living in Florida. Go figure.

Actually I'm working down south. I'm a Systems Analyst.

Not too many WRX's down here... got my silver wagon from Mastro in Tampa.

See y'all round.

Smile

I'm in Sevierville, TN
    Just picked up the car last week, it's great on these curve mountain roads. Can't wait to start modding

Eric

Hey all, im Kyle and im from Boca Raton (senior citizen capitol of the world). Im a student by day and a health care consultant by night (im dangerous!) Im only a few weeks away from gettin my WRX. Im just waiting till my crustang gets out of the shop (supercharger removal). I cant wait to chill with other subie owners at up coming get-togethers. Lookin forward to good times.

Holy cow, LOTS of upstate SC WRX owners. Nifty!

I live in Greenville, 26, Clemson Univ graduate, working as a financial analyst with US Foodservice. No WRX yet, I'm looking towards getting one this Oct or Nov.

Are any of you planning on going to the HSCC autocross in Asheville on Sept 15th?
    2002 WRX Sedan - 2000 Mazda Miata
    Do us all a favor: work on learning how to drive your car before adding more power. Pretty please.

Hey, I'm Jeff Ligon from Birmingham/Remlap, AL. I work for EDS on the BellSouth account as a programmer and third tier NT/2000 SA.

Getting more for it all of the time.

Jeff

Greetings! I'm Russell. I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I write computer software for the U.S. Army. I've seen the real life version of just about every Dilbert cartoon ever published.
    Russell Newquist
    http://www.russellnewquist.net/

Kartboy Shifter Bushings (front)
    Samco Intercooler Hoses
    Samco Radiator Hoses
    Samco Ancillary Hoses
    Perrin Lighweight Crankshaft Pulley
    Dynamatted Doors & Trunk
    Hawk HPS Brake Pads
    Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Tires

Originally posted by Jedi Rex
    Greetings! I'm Russell. I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I write computer software for the U.S. Army. I've seen the real life version of just about every Dilbert cartoon ever published.

lol

chris rockwood tn about 40 miles west of knoxville

I'm in the Pickwick Lake area in west TN and drive a locomotive - the ultimate in AWD traction with thousands of horsepower.

Have a WRB '02 with a TXS Stage 4+ some stuff.
    Last edited by Gaspipe; 12-31-2002 at 08:54 PM.
    Gaspipe
    Faster is Better

'02 WRX - Stage 4, SOLD!
    '97 BMW M3
    '88 BMW M3
    '87 BMW M6
    '88 BMW 750iL