Roll Call - Page 29
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 hey i'm from LI too! what part? I grew up in Suffolk county .. Sayville to ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    hey i'm from LI too! what part?
    I grew up in Suffolk county .. Sayville to be exact .. Like 10 min from islip if you take sunrise hwy. So what moved you to Florida? Where on LI did you stay?
    -----------------------------

- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX
    - STOCK

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i lived in shirley (right off of william floyd parkway). my cousins actually lived in islip so i went there often. i moved here back in 97 because my dad & uncle opened up an autobody shop. the whole family pretty much migrated

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Sweet .. Small world .. I moved cause of my parents too .. Dad got a job promotion so I moved down here my senior year of highschool The marine corps got me everywhere but I always seem to end up back in Tampa

- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX
    - STOCK

Registered User CerealkillerJST's Avatar

First Post

Greetings Everyone,

I recently got a 2002 Wagon and love it.
    Mostly stock, but already had a gauge cluster and STI titanium shift knob (which will be officially for sale ASAP.) I've added an SPT Intake and had the power curve finessed a bit on a dyno.
    Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area out there?

You can't blame a compass for pointing north.
    '02 Wagon, modestly modded for now.

NYCDieselWRX

alaaaaaaaah

Miami/Broward
    2006 wrx with a couple of goodies
    That meet up in kendall and 127th on mondays sounds str8, might come out there next monday depending on whos playing on monday night football

Yo, I'm living South Carolina.

2008 WRX Sedan DGM.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealkillerJST View Post
    Greetings Everyone,

I recently got a 2002 Wagon and love it.
    Mostly stock, but already had a gauge cluster and STI titanium shift knob (which will be officially for sale ASAP.) I've added an SPT Intake and had the power curve finessed a bit on a dyno.
    Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area out there?
    Central Florida here,
    Wagons make Great Sleepers!
    My buddy had one, he used to run down Mustangs and freak them out.

Marshall here stationed at Ft Bragg. Got an 09 wagon on leave and forgot to hop on the roll call.

I have seen plenty of rex's rolling around but I don't think too many are on here, maybe just nasioc. I'm down with making a run or two up to the dragon unfortunately I have another 3 months in Iraq....Not much cruising around going on in the winter I'm sure.

I have a friend that just picked up an Evo VIII and we will be at the dragstrip every friday night for Freaky friday....come check it out.
    <-----#1 Fanboi
    Stink-Eye-Mob #19
    ECU cracked by RomRaider

Hello all, I live in Gainesville Florida. I work for UF. I have an 02 sportwagon...my first awd vehicle and i am hooked. iI had it for less than a week, when I listed both of my mustang gt's for sale. The only reason i still own the Acura TL Type S is because my parents feel in love with it. They took it for a drive about 5 years ago...come to think of it, I haven't seem them since. I have had my Subi Roo for 2 years, made a hand full of mods to it...mostly bolt ons. Sadly, I am having a new motor dropped in it right now...but it was a hell of a fun ride, well right up to the end...lol. If there is anyone fairly local to me that would like to get together from time o time...just hit me up. You all be safe and have fun. Remember, don't take life so seriously...it's not permanent!

Hey all,

Ben here, freshman at Embry Riddle over in Daytona Beach. Looking to pick up an 04/05 STi within a year here (so if you hear of any for sale throw me a line ouderkib@erau.edu). Looking to start cruising to some of the local suby events and get to know the crowd so Im not lost once I own mine.

If anyone's cruising the daytona area and have nothing better to do send me a message I'm always down for anything even if its just talkin.

Drove an 05 Altima SE-R for 2 years and owned a '65 mustang for 2 years also.

Smyrna, TN
    Just bought a brand new 2009 Obsidian Black WRX Sedan. 302 miles as of this post.

-Happy to finally feel worthy to post in here. I have wanted a WRX for a long time. Four years ago, I was car hunting and due to my car-at-the-time forcing my hand by blowing up on the side of the interstate, I couldn't get the WRX I dreamed of, but I settled for a 99 Prelude.

Now I have the car of my dreams.
    Last edited by kakemono; 10-02-2009 at 08:14 AM.

Hey guys, been on the boards for a while, but tomorrow (later today?) I'll be driving on down to New Bern, NC, where I'll stay until Christmas. I move around a lot.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

knoxville tn 06 wrx 60k us army station ft bragg

<-----Jason,35, Live in B'Ham. Riding a '03 WRX Sedan. If your in the Ham HOLLA!
    '03 WRX (Blue) COBB AP Stage 2 SPT Intake TBE
    Blitz BOV / 17" Enkie RSV's (Gold)
    ProDrive Coilovers and much more to come...

atlanta GA here no subbie yet but soon