Roll Call - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am currently going to the college of charleston and I drive an 02' silver wrx only got a turbo ...

I am currently going to the college of charleston and I drive an 02' silver wrx only got a turbo back exhaust right now. Hoping to go cobb stg 2 soon though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxracer87
    I am currently going to the college of charleston and I drive an 02' silver wrx only got a turbo back exhaust right now. Hoping to go cobb stg 2 soon though.
    Cobb stage 2 is worth it. Stage 2 tune with an uppipe makes for a great, all-around streetable car.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Hopefully I will be stg 2 soon as for the up pipe I want one of those but am dreading the job of putting it in.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's not THAT bad. Thankfully, there are some nice writeups available on here or Nasioc to get you through the rough spots. Changing injectors on a WRX was the most annoying thing I've done on the car.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

yo

Hey I am from jax beach florida, I havent really had a chance to talk to anyone yet on here or meet up, but one day on a day off I would like to do so. I have Catback exhaust, helix up, apexi air intake, STI trunk/fin (traded trunks with mod mech at subaru.)

hit me up guys my sn on aim is Xi6

Fresh meat from Destin, FL

One month old 2005 Subaru Legacy GT MT Wagon. I was on the lot looking for 2006 WRX Wagons, but was a little dissapointed by the interior dimensions. I fly model airplanes and I like to stuff my bikes in the trunk; the WRX just didn't seem to be the ticket. The salesman showed the the Legacy GT instead, and that was all it took!

Looking forward to being part of the community

northeast south carolina.....no wrx

Where in flordia is that north or south. What kinda model planes i got the cars truck and buggies all nitro but i can never get into the planes wish i could

Quote Originally Posted by intercede007
    Fresh meat from Destin, FL

One month old 2005 Subaru Legacy GT MT Wagon. I was on the lot looking for 2006 WRX Wagons, but was a little dissapointed by the interior dimensions. I fly model airplanes and I like to stuff my bikes in the trunk; the WRX just didn't seem to be the ticket. The salesman showed the the Legacy GT instead, and that was all it took!

Looking forward to being part of the community
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

I Support ClubWRX

Dawsonville Ga

Live in Dawsonville, work in Cumming Ga.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ
    Live in Dawsonville, work in Cumming Ga.
    Cool, I bought my WRX up there at Troncolli Subie, nice little area up there besides the ride up GA-400

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Galimore
    Cool, I bought my WRX up there at Troncolli Subie, nice little area up there besides the ride up GA-400
    You should check out:
    http://forums.wrxatlanta.com/ If you haven't already. It's pretty cool. Lots of good people.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Hey everyone!

My name is Chiman..im from columbia, sc...silver 03 rex...with a few mods...

Welcome to the club.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Quote Originally Posted by wrxracer87
    hey whats up...i live in the columbia area...we should try and get some people together sometime and have a wrx meet somewhere one day down there...

Hilton Head

Hi,

Im Chris from Hilton Head Island. I just graudated from Bowling Green State University in Northwest Ohio. I am a Beach Portraiture Photographer. I am lookin forward to meeting people from the area so we can ride together sometime.

till then,
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.