Roll Call - Page 15
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll Call within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm in Tampa, FL (Temple Terrace). I'm a Network Engineer that works entirely too much. I love to spend my ...

laz

WRX in Temple Terrace

I'm in Tampa, FL (Temple Terrace). I'm a Network Engineer that works entirely too much. I love to spend my free time cruising around in my car. I own a 03 Yellow WRX. I am new to the area, and would like to meet up with some of you guys sometime. Message me if you already have something planned. Current Mods include: TBE, MBC and TT. Uppipe is being installed this week! Want to get a CAI, but have heard it may not be wise to do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am Jeff, and i live in Bakersville, NC. And what you have heard about great roads is true, if you ever have time, hit up hwy 80 from mine creek road to micaville, takes about 25 or 30 mins driving normal. If you guys are ever in the area, shoot me a pm and we can hit up some roads, the drive up to roan mountain is quite nice also.

I go to school in Boone, so anyone up here, look out for a BRP 00' RS with black stockers and yellow fogs.

We should get a meet set up sometime for everyone in this area, i hardly know anyone on here.

I work in Micaville and I havent been on 80 N....will hit it up when Im bored one friday evening after work. There are a lot of fun ways to get back to Asheville. The only problem in that area is there is always some hick in his beat up truck that wants to go 30 on a fun road.

As for meets, etc it looks like there is more of that for this area over on the NASIOC southeast forum.
    04 JBP WRX

I'm Chris, live in Raleigh NC...work in Jacksonville Fl...electronics technician in the navy.

my name is christian (and no i'm not a christian ) i'm originally from omaha, nebraska and i live in Deland Florida (i go to stetson university)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscypher
    I'm Chris, live in Raleigh NC...work in Jacksonville Fl...electronics technician in the navy.
    And I thought MY commute was bad...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by louiscypher

tell me you dont drive that every day please.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

my name is collin, new member, attend FSU...go noles blah blah blah.....best part of FSU is wearing a UM shirt and getting my ass kicked. Live in Ponte Vedra Beach, and Jupiter when im not in college gettin arrested.

Hey Jeff, Wagonman93, I used to live in Marion and Asheville when I recruited for the Marines. I never tried that road in my WRX, but I did ride it all the time on my bike. It's get's really nasty the closer you get to the lake before you get to Marion. I did take my WRX up and down Hwy 9 in Black Mountain up to Lake Lure quite a bit. But if you want a really sick road, which I don't encourage in a car, ride the Dragon's Tail. Most pro Bike Riders won't even drive it. http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
    Shane
    2003 WRX Black Wagon
    -------------------------------------
    13.65 @ 98.42mph 1.86 60ft

Derek...Orlando...'02 blue wrx

another engineer

central SC,rual farm. 03 WRX, Cobb stg 2,17" Speedlines, Catz 100w running lights(deer everywhere!) been driving old MG and Chevy trucks for years, wow what a change, can't keep my foot out of it! sorry 55 year old that loves pocket rockets. really enjoy this forum,later,Sam

i am from greensboro nc 03 aspenwhite wrx names will
    HIT and RUN parking lot drifters
    BOV Scaring pedestrians since 1963
    civics
    to much power when you burn first in a wrx
    yes i drift it

Wrx

My name is Matt, I just got a 04 Red Wrx. Anyone from around North Atlanta, know of some good roads, trails?

Names Daniel, Ft. Campbell area Tennessee - 04 Blue WRX , just a helix tbe for now.

Cool

Whats up everyone.

Name-Greg
    Suby-03MBP WRX
    Loc-Jacksonville, Fl
    Job-USN
    Mods-Ecutek, VF-22, Turboxs Fmic, Injen TBE, Helix UP, Sti Pinks, Cusco strut bars/rear sway, Tanabe 4pt chassis brace, Defi Gauges, 225/48/17 Full Royal Rota SDRs.
    FACE THE CHALLENGE! FACE THE GAME!