any close new North carolina

This is a discussion on any close new North carolina within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hi everyone, i just got an 02 WRX a few weeks ago and like it. is there anybody that knows ...

any close new North carolina

hi everyone, i just got an 02 WRX a few weeks ago and like it. is there anybody that knows about the car or turbos in general. that lives in or knows about a shop in the Charlotte North carolina area. also in around Cherry point/wilmington north carolina because thats where im stationed. i have lots of questions and would love to be able to get together with someone who knows a thing or two. or a shop near by.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Moving to South Eastern States ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    I'm not a rocket scientist, but I am near you. I'm stationed at Lejeune.

here you go

whats man. i am stationed in Sumter SC. and there's alot of subie owner's in the Char. area. go to this web site centralcarolinassubaruclub.com. most of them are up there. and look in to Draco performance. and welcome. like you i got an 2003, but i only got to drive it 3 days before i deployed. so i have been talking about meeting the guys from that site since i found it. and good luck!

i'm not too far from charlotte. i go to school in hickory
    Sam

my 02 bugeye!!!

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    If you're still looking for a shop in Eastern NC, I've heard good things about East Coast Performance, though I've never had anything on my cars done there.

ive been to 3sx performance in concord nc
    i bought my lc-1 wideband from them for a really good price
    there web sit is http://wrxevolution.com/
    2003 WRX
    RS*R Turboback, Exhaust Depot Uppipe, Utec, Perrin crank pulley, AEM CAI, propsport egt, Lc-1 Wideband

a few of my marine friends live in cherry point. I Live in fayettveille. there is a shop here called H&H Performance greta bunch of guys. has an awd dyno and are cobb protuners.

whats up

where in Fay. is this shop you mentioned? Fay. is only like 30 mins from my moms house

Wow, they have an AWD dyno in Fayetteville?? I thought the closes AWD dyno was much farther. I'm in Jacksonville myself and want to get my car dyno'd.

I have my car flashed, but i want to retune it. A dyno would definitely help.
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!