South Florida crew.

This is a discussion on South Florida crew. within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looking for a roll call of all the subie people In south Florida. And to see where everyone meets up. ...

South Florida crew.

Looking for a roll call of all the subie people In south Florida. And to see where everyone meets up.
    I just got myself a 2014 wrx base looking to meet new people and learn more about this car. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just got my 13' STi in May. Live in Hillsboro/ Pompano Beach area. You may want to look into the firewall issue these cars have. 08+ Subaru WRX Clutch Issues - NASIOC

Not sure if 2014 models are any different, but you may want to look into. Also, this is not covered under warranty. I had mine looked at today, my mechanic could see the firewall flexing every time I depressed the clutch and brake pedal. What wrx do you own? Hatchback or Sedan? I have 2013 stock STi parts if you're interested. Name is Nick btw, take care and congrats.

South Florida crew.

Yeah I read on that. You have to call soa and fight it. They have covered them even for some that are out of warranty. Good luck. I used to be a tech for BMW so I know how to fight for claims. You just have to scare your dealer and service manager.

I just got my 2013 WRX in September. I'm in the West Palm Beach area