End of Summer Car Meet, Knoxville, TN.

This is a discussion on End of Summer Car Meet, Knoxville, TN. within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Knoxville, TN. "We're having our back to school meet the 23rd of August on the bottom floor of the Neyland ...

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar

Arrow End of Summer Car Meet, Knoxville, TN.

Knoxville, TN.

"We're having our back to school meet the 23rd of August on the bottom floor of the Neyland Garage right off of Neyland Drive! It's a little set off from the road, so we shouldn't have much hassle from the cops, and this will be bringing this meet back to the roots of where it started! To get to the garage, take I-40 to Alcoa Hwy, then get off at Neyland Drive and head east. Follow Neyland drive around the bend and you should see the garage. It's huge, so you can't miss it!

Rules for this meet: No BS... at all. Excessive revving and minor things like that will be dealt with on a case by case basis. If you do ANYTHING dangerous or ridiculously stupid, you will be asked to leave. I will not resort to calling cops, but you won't be allowed to come back to any of the meets after that. Sorry, but this meet is not going to turn into Clinton Hwy.

There may or may not be booths set up for different venues, events, etc. I haven't quite worked all of that out yet. If you would like to set up a booth, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Hoping to make this the biggest meet of the year and have like a little homecoming party for coming back to UT!! Can't wait to see all of y'all there!"

--UTDM is an auto club started by students at the Univ of Tenn. You don't have to be a student to attend. In fact, many people of all ages come from all over East TN to hang out, talk cars, and shoot the ****. We meet regularly every other Friday night--

Info for the event:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/536850096386943/
    History and Club Info
    "UTDM": Friday nights in the Old City | A Forward Motion

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bumping this up so everyone has an opportunity to see it

Meeting has been postponed if anyone was even interested lol. Paperwork, contacts, etc. is being worked out and as with any university it's just not playing out like was expected. Waiting on authority to use the parking garage space.
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 09-14-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Still working on getting this sorted out. If you live in East TN you should come out. It's gonna be a great night. Will update with date and time when available.