Dragons tail meet 2013

This is a discussion on Dragons tail meet 2013 within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone interested?....maybe in sept/oct?...

Dragons tail meet 2013

Anyone interested?....maybe in sept/oct?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just went for the april meet but would definitely like to go again in the fall. I've heard that's the best time!

What's up Alex my name is Carl btw. Yea I missed the April meet due to import alliance. I go all the time so for me I didn't miss anything. That's what am trying to do is setup a fall mountain run. Idk where you live, but from past experience my car always ran better in the fall up there. Hopefully by fall we can get at least 10-15 subies. Would you like to join me in the fall run. I was thinking about meeting in pigeon forge and riding to the dragons tail. It's about 1hr away, but a fun drive to it.

Hey Carl, I would definitely be interested in getting some people together for a fall dragon meet. That was my first time out there and it rained so I would like to go back. We rode around just south of Robbinsville and had a nice drive to Bryson City so I didn't get to explore much else of the region. That pigeon forge area does look pretty good!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Pigeon forge and Sevierville both are tourista to the max...meaning they have a lot of mini golf, arcades, knife and sword shops, and shopping. With massive traffic. If you get this thing going ive got some destination suggestions you all might like.

I spent the last few years in Knoxville and used to drive the dragon all year around to kayak. I would suggest meeting in Maryville and talking the 129 in and then doing the loop from the 129 to the 19/74 to the 28 then back to the 129. Another good road is the Cheoah Sky way off the 129 past Santeetlah Lake.

I'd down for the next Dragon's Tail meet. Haven't had the opportunity to take the WRX up yet. Let me know what y'all decide.