NC ROLL CALL - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on NC ROLL CALL within the South Eastern States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mr. DB2 I manage Downtown Tire Center (Michelin) on King Street. Nice, will have to stop by ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. DB2 View Post
    I manage Downtown Tire Center (Michelin) on King Street.
    Nice, will have to stop by sometime and introduce myself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^Yeah,I hear the more comfortable aspect. I had a TSX and LGT (yes,2 cars at once,and that's not counting the GS-R I had as a spare also. Sold all 3 in a 2 week span) just before this WRX and as much as I love my WRX,it's not comfortable with kids. My wife's civic is bigger. Plus it's automatic,gets better mpg,runs on regular gas,and the kids stuff is already in it.
    I have a 5 year old and 3 year old but my wife has a sienna for them. I have put the seats in the WRX a couple of times and they love it. Call it daddy's race car. They would much rather ride in daddy's car! Lol

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bry831 View Post
    I have a 5 year old and 3 year old but my wife has a sienna for them. I have put the seats in the WRX a couple of times and they love it. Call it daddy's race car. They would much rather ride in daddy's car! Lol
    Hahaha! My kids say the same! They always saying go fast daddy. Lol. And really the 08+ sedan has pretty good leg room in the back, and is much wider than my 98'. Obs I had. No way was ever gonna fit 3 car seats in that lol!

And I sell insurance, so I'm all over the place, but live by Patton park.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bry831 View Post
    I have a 7 & 4 year old. I only keep booster seats in my wrx. My kids call the wrx a race car too. They like the noise from the exhaust. Stop on by sometime.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX

I have a 7 & 4 year old. I only keep booster seats in my wrx. My kids call the wrx a race car too. They like the noise from the exhaust. Stop on by sometime.
    Hey. Saw you tonight pulling out on 4 seasons from Lowes direction. I was at the red light heading up the hill and tried to catch up but you know how the yahoos on 4 seasons are..... Yours sounded good goin up the hill though. What exhaust are you running?

Hmmm,pulling out from Lowes, or heading down 64? I drive straight on 64 from Downtown to Howard Gap Rd. My exhaust is a Magnaflo.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX

Hmmm,pulling out from Lowes, or heading down 64? I drive straight on 64 from Downtown to Howard Gap Rd. My exhaust is a Magnaflo.
    Well pulling onto 64 from the road that goes back to lowes. Then I see the what looked to be a maroon 2000 WRX with hazards on next to the 26 on ramp. Don't see that often..... The magnaflow sounds good!

Cool. Thanks.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX

Mr db2. How much it cost to get my rear rotors turned?

^ PM'ed
    2004 San Remo Red WRX

If anyone is interested! I was driving buy the dealership on asheville hwy and saw they had 2-3, 2015' sti's being taken off the truck:-). Might have to stop by tomorrow myself:-)

May go test drive one for the hell of it.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX

2015 base WRX in Aberdeen, NC - right next to Pinehurst.
    2015 ISM WRX

We have one of the 15 STI launch control editions at the dealership here in Greenville. I start there next Monday as the service advisor.

2014 WRX swp in Wilmington

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.