Need help in Texas...Amarillo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help in Texas...Amarillo within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had a great contact for a long time....Mike with JDM Imports...but I can't get him to call me back. ...

Need help in Texas...Amarillo

I had a great contact for a long time....Mike with JDM Imports...but I can't get him to call me back. I need my JDM catless uppipe installed and he will not return calls. He installed my Bosal dp and Cat back in less than 3 hrs. Love it!

Now I need help finding someone that will install this uppipe!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

3 hours for dp and cat back?! I did those on my bro's car in about an hour...in the dark and all by myself

I really think that if you put your head to it, you can get that uppipe in there. Don't be discouraged by the difficulty of the task. YOU CAN DO IT
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Hahaha...thanks for the encouragement!

I would love to do all this by myself! I just don't have the tools to do it. Iguess I could ask a buddy if I could use his tools and stuff...in exchange for some beers.

Originally posted by apodWRX
    Hahaha...thanks for the encouragement!

I would love to do all this by myself! I just don't have the tools to do it. Iguess I could ask a buddy if I could use his tools and stuff...in exchange for some beers.
    Hell yeah dude...have your buddy help you too. It'll be a fun day of car work
    Fahd

Yeah, he likes working on cars...but he is all about the American Muscle. I'll see if having him help work on the car can change is mind about the Subie at least.

You can do a cat back and downpipe with just a basic socket set, and an adjustable wrench. For the uppie you will need some extentions and a breaker bar doesnt hurt.
    Alex

So did you get it done?
    Fahd

Alright guys i just started this site. But i got a problem goin on with my 05 wrx. Its makin a whining noise and the faster i go the louder it gets. I don't think its the trany cause even in neutral doin 80 it does it. And on the other hand the trany is doin something as well. Its not grinding but also sounds like a whining noise. Anyone got any tips or ideas of what it could be?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.