Subaru WRX Forum banner

Louisiana subies post here!

38K views 383 replies 50 participants last post by  borderstates 
#1 ·
Posting here because there is too much traffic to wade through at NASIOC. I have to look through 2 dozen posts from Atlanta and Florida to find anything there. Sooooooo, if you are from the crawfish capital of the world, post here and make yourself known.

#5 ·
Hey Patrick, how is it going? Haven't seen you at the Lakefront lately. I had been going on Sun nights for a while but now have to work.

We need to get Chad D., Bo, Jason and the others on here too. I know some of them hang on NOLARides and Sports and Imports but it would be nice to see everyone here.

#6 ·
RA Gears install....

rickyh, I had Dale Dumas at Performance do the work. They have been in for probably just under 2000 miles and I haven't had any problems related to the transmission.

The new synchros are just as bad as the original ones though.

I also had them put in a Cusco 1 way LSD to replace the open front diff. This required use of automatic half shafts instead of the original ones.

Oh yeah. They feel GREAT!:D The FLSD is awesome too.

PM me if you want. I can tell you more about it all if you want.

chud

#7 ·
I go out there sometimes, but it's not until late that i get there....

We might be going to Gulfport either this wednesday coming up (4/28) or the wednesday after (5/5).

And when i say we:

Jason: STi
Bo: wrx
chad d: wrx
me: wrx
Joey: SRT-4
Brad: Mustang GT (w/ nos)
and some guy in a tiburon.

So it should be a fun night. i will pm you if we do decide to do this this upcoming week or whenever, chad. if you want to go ricky, im sure that you would be more than welcome. just PM me with your phone number and i will call you and tell you where to meet up with us. I will try to get the crew together this sunday to go out to the lakefront. i don't know how many people will show up though.

#10 ·
Hey steve....

I wil be working on the northshore this upcoming summer... i wouldn't mind helping install the new sway bars (have no idea what i'm doing =) )

And we are going to the track on the 28 of april, which is this wednesday coming up.... if you want to go, pm me your number.

#14 ·
Swaybars.....

K Oh Yeah, I can also help, especially with the RSB.

Patrick, I might roll out there one day to take a ride(when I'm not so busy), but I like NPR a lot better. It was just a bad experience when I went to Gulfport. Thanks for the helmet offer though.:cool:

#17 ·
NPR only requires a helmet if you break 12's. Gulfport requires them for everyone. I found out the hard way, and that is why they suck. Well, that and the fact that it is old and run down.

But NPR is cool. I really like the road course. Just so far away.

#24 ·
the only one that i would take my car to would be the one on David Drive. it's right behind laffeniere park (sp?) its between W.napoleon, and vets. my friend took his car there before he traded it in, and they made it look brand new. i mean they reconditioned the leather and everything. and even bumped the trade-in value of the car a little because it looked pristine.

its called Johnny's. go there and talk to a guy named Al. i don't know him personally, but just got the phone with my friend and he said to talk to him. really nice guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.