Louisiana subies post here! - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Louisiana subies post here! within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; LOL. Well that sounds a lot better than the blue stuff I have in my wiper tank. And sorry to ...

LOL.

Well that sounds a lot better than the blue stuff I have in my wiper tank.

And sorry to hear about work. Are we ever going to meet you?
    Now with more V8 powa!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Actually it is the blue stuff in your wiper tank As far as meeting up, I usually have time during the week, but work most weekends. I'd really like to go to npr one day and see what kind of times I can get, but it would probably have to be on a weekday.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyh
    Actually it is the blue stuff in your wiper tank As far as meeting up, I usually have time during the week, but work most weekends. I'd really like to go to npr one day and see what kind of times I can get, but it would probably have to be on a weekday.
    We should goto a Test-n-Tune on a Wed. I could leave right after work and meet you out there or we could caravan.

I need to go some time and see what my 1/4mi times are. Yesterday they only gave us times for the1/8th.
    I was haveing boost control problems also. Good thing I got the race gas or might have blown up my engine.
    Now with more V8 powa!

Quote Originally Posted by chudlo
    We should goto a Test-n-Tune on a Wed. I could leave right after work and meet you out there or we could caravan.

I need to go some time and see what my 1/4mi times are. Yesterday they only gave us times for the1/8th.
    I was haveing boost control problems also. Good thing I got the race gas or might have blown up my engine.
    If ya'll go next wed, the 9th, I'll meet you at the track. I work right by the sunshine bridge.

I went a couple a fridays ago and only got one run.
    After my first run it got dark and they couldn't get the lights at the end of the track to work.
    So they cut it down to 1/8 mile on us. I didn't even bother with it and went home.
    It was my first pass in my STI. I did a 13.51 with a crappy 60 foot.
    Really wanted to work it down, but didn't waste my time on the 1/8.
    Your signature sucks

Hakira, welcome.

Are you going to Import Face Off tomorrow? If you go look for me. I have a black wagon that is pictured earlier in this thread.

Thanks, I live in Germany right now. ( in the army) I wish I could go to some meets and do some 1/4 to see how much power I got.

Heh, I've been on these forums for awhile and I didn't think this many people owned wrx's in orleans area.
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2.5 93OCT- 12.9 SEC @ No Problem Raceway
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by wrmax2002
    If ya'll go next wed, the 9th, I'll meet you at the track. I work right by the sunshine bridge.

I went a couple a fridays ago and only got one run.
    After my first run it got dark and they couldn't get the lights at the end of the track to work.
    So they cut it down to 1/8 mile on us. I didn't even bother with it and went home.
    It was my first pass in my STI. I did a 13.51 with a crappy 60 foot.
    Really wanted to work it down, but didn't waste my time on the 1/8.
    Hey man that sounds good. I will have to check to see what is happening next week and clear it with my wife. I may be able to get some other WRX peeps out there.
    Now with more V8 powa!

Quote Originally Posted by hakira
    Thanks, I live in Germany right now. ( in the army) I wish I could go to some meets and do some 1/4 to see how much power I got.

Heh, I've been on these forums for awhile and I didn't think this many people owned wrx's in orleans area.
    There are more and more each month it seems. I just met a guy that lives about 30 seconds from my Mom's house and had no idea he was there.

Next time your on leave, let us know and we can maybe plan a welcome home party for ya.
    Now with more V8 powa!

Hey man that sounds good. I will have to check to see what is happening next week and clear it with my wife. I may be able to get some other WRX peeps out there.
    Thats cool. I'll meet just you, but if you can get more people, go for it!
    Your signature sucks

The ninth? I may be able to do that. It would really help me get this water injection tune down.

There are more and more each month it seems. I just met a guy that lives about 30 seconds from my Mom's house and had no idea he was there.

Next time your on leave, let us know and we can maybe plan a welcome home party for ya.
    That would be cool, thanks
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2.5 93OCT- 12.9 SEC @ No Problem Raceway
    Mods

where would this be at? i think i work on the 9th ne ways...sux to go to college and 2 jobs to pay for the rex

Quote Originally Posted by Vinhtage
    where would this be at? i think i work on the 9th ne ways...sux to go to college and 2 jobs to pay for the rex
    Hey Vinh. This is NPR.
    It is about an hour west of my place here on the West Bank.
    Now with more V8 powa!

The forcast is calling for rain wed, so I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorow to decide if I'm going to NPR.
    If we do go, my girlfriends brother-in-law is taking his 8sec. turbo mustang out there.
    You got to hear this thing run, it's sick.
    If it don't break it's somethin to see.
    Your signature sucks

Yeah, I will be checking the weather also.

I got screwed last time because of rain. If there is any rain on Wed I will not be going. Just dont want to drive down there for nothing.
    Now with more V8 powa!

I'll post tonight if im going or not. If it still says rain i wont even bring my car to work. Ill leave it in the garage.
    Your signature sucks