Louisiana subies post here! - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

This is a discussion on Louisiana subies post here! within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Aight y'all if u from Louisiana and have a subaru I just made a page last night on Facebook. I'm ...

Aight y'all if u from Louisiana and have a subaru I just made a page last night on Facebook. I'm from Mississippi but apparently there aren't enough Subaru's in the south. Get on Facebook and look up Subaru group of Mississippi and join. I got few from LA on there already including Alberto that owns Corr Performance. That's where I get my car tuned. We are trying to build the group and scene up so mayb we can plan some events later. Y'all come on and join it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

And tell any other suby owners u know

Sweeeet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

this is a louisiana subie group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/133771853340208/

2014 Ice Silver 5-door south of BR

New owner south of BR. 2014 Ice Silver 5-door.

Anyone know who owned (and who bought) the 2013 Plasma Blue 5-door Base model that was sitting at Supreme Chevrolet? The mods I could spot were an intake, Invidia exhaust, and Cobb tuner. I think it had something done to the wastegate since it would loudly dump every time I lifted during the test drive. It also had cosmetics like red wheel nuts and valve caps. The previous owner had it for 4 months, then dumped it for a Camaro. I nearly bought it but without knowing its history, decided against it. Who dumps a car after 4 months without a good reason?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBuck View Post
    New owner south of BR. 2014 Ice Silver 5-door.

Anyone know who owned (and who bought) the 2013 Plasma Blue 5-door Base model that was sitting at Supreme Chevrolet? The mods I could spot were an intake, Invidia exhaust, and Cobb tuner. I think it had something done to the wastegate since it would loudly dump every time I lifted during the test drive. It also had cosmetics like red wheel nuts and valve caps. The previous owner had it for 4 months, then dumped it for a Camaro. I nearly bought it but without knowing its history, decided against it. Who dumps a car after 4 months without a good reason?
    Welcome! Check out the post above for a fb group. Also most louisiana members post on nasioc.com. I have found this site is mainly northeast and Midwest members. Has tons of helpful people and info but no locals.

And good choice on the ice silver! (I also have a 2014 ism but a sedan)

2011 WRX Hatch checking in from Lake Charles