Louisiana subies post here! - Page 17
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

This is a discussion on Louisiana subies post here! within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; DEFINATELY interested. i got some racing hart c2's right now that rub when i have alot of weight, i really ...

DEFINATELY interested. i got some racing hart c2's right now that rub when i have alot of weight, i really do like these rims but i can't stand not being able to put springs on so i was gonna sell it...if we do this, it'll be alot trouble off my back.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chudlo
    I am thinking about doing this so that I can get some 8" wide rims on my wagon.

It is $50 for five days and if I can get just a couple more people it could be Very reasonable money wise.

Then I would have to buy wheels and tires!

Let me know if your interested.
    $50 to roll your fenders seems like a good deal to me. I really can't see me doing it to my STI though. I got a set of SO3's in 235 waiting to go on my STI when stock tires wear out. Those will last me till I sell my car.
    Your signature sucks

As for a meeting, I'm only off every 3rd weekend. Seems like the planets would have to align to get us all together. But I'm game if I'm off.
    As for the track, I plan on going back to NPW when it cools off a bit. Track temps now would be over 95, and its just not worth it to go now.
    When I first got my STI I went in july. At 9:30 it was 93 on the track and I was running 14.00. Going now would just piss everyone off.
    Your signature sucks

3 OEM tires, Free to a good home

I have 3 OEM Bridgestone RE92 tires in P205/55R16 with a few thousand miles worth of tread left on them if anyone has had a tire failure recently and needs a short term replacement.

I trashed one and opted to replace the whole set w/BFGs for about $300 rather than pay $140 for one RE92

They have 26K on them and 6 autocross runs (that's runs, not events). They are almost worn to the indicators. I'd say that with normal driving you could safely get 5-7K miles out of them.

PM me soon if interested, otherwise I'm gonna post them on eBay.

Local pickup only in Baton Rouge.

EDIT: I just went out and took a good look at them. The one that was on the front looks like it has been on there a little too long and may not be worth the cost to mount it. The 2 that were on the rear are as stated above.
    Last edited by jdevee1; 08-11-2005 at 04:11 PM.

Anyone in here interrested in a set of prodrive P1's 18" in antrocite( however you spell it)
    I want to sale or trade. let me know what you got to trade i really wanted the gold 04 Sti wheels but my 18" wouldnt clear brembo so i couldnt trade the guy.

I would love to buy some wheels. But I cant afford it.
    18's would be bad idea for me down here in NOLA.
    I would break them very quickly.

Did you find someone to do your gears?
    Now with more V8 powa!

Yea a guy here told me he could intall the tranny and everything for me for 200$ he works with my moms boyfriend. Now if the damn tranny would just hurry up and get here im starting to forget what driving my car feels like

That is great. You are going to love the gears. It really changes the car a lot.
    Now with more V8 powa!

I hope so i just wish it would get here got an email from gruppes saying that they ran into a problem and the tranny wont be together till middle of next week which means atleast 2 more weeks till i get the car back together. Ugh i hate waiting

well i dont think my car is running right...it doesn't seem that quick. im not hittin full boost(only approx. 15 psi) i think that my o2 sensor in my uppipe might be leaking or some hoses leaking...i dunno what my other problems might be but maybe might intercooler might have a air leak, but i've had that before and a small leak will not give me ne boost whatsoever. maybe my fuel injector is messed up(i ghetto rigged it).

ne ways i'm just throwin out problems that might possibly be the culprit.

Does anyone need the stock exhaust or tranny caseing from an 03.. If so email me and let me know my tranny should be here by the end of the week and im gonna get rid of the broken one so ill either sale or trade it if anyone needs or whats it.
    Anyone from La. going to nopi this year?
    Last edited by EmsTraumajunke; 08-22-2005 at 03:14 PM.

Just checking in

I have the blue GD with the PIAA light covers(and the conerash ) around tulane. I have run into a few of you around NOLA so, hello.

Is anyone here going to Belle Chase this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by foxdeman
    I have the blue GD with the PIAA light covers(and the conerash ) around tulane. I have run into a few of you around NOLA so, hello.

Is anyone here going to Belle Chase this weekend?
    Welcome to NOLA!

I cant race since it is my wife's b-day.

Well my car is still broke also, but that is another story............

Hope to see you soon at an auto-x though.
    Now with more V8 powa!

Whose riding out the storm?
    Your signature sucks

I am working here at Charity Hospital. It is pretty windy outside right now, maybe 40-50 jmph winds.