Subaru WRX Forum banner

Louisiana subies post here!

38K views 383 replies 50 participants last post by  borderstates 
#1 ·
Posting here because there is too much traffic to wade through at NASIOC. I have to look through 2 dozen posts from Atlanta and Florida to find anything there. Sooooooo, if you are from the crawfish capital of the world, post here and make yourself known.

#317 ·
I live behind the blue cross which is on bluebonnet right next to I10 actually. Its not a show just a really big get together. I think they raced because they knew or had friends on the force. You and I have the exact same car and color hah. Except you have different wheels now. Where do you stay at? I havent seen any wrxs around here except that one yellow one.

#318 ·
The yellow one you see is probably the yellow '03 that the owner works at the Jiffy Lube on Sherwood, I see it all the time on Airline and Siegen. I almost bought that WRX. It was for sale in the used lot at Team Toyota and the day I went to test drive it, it was already sold. Now I see it almost every day cause I pass that Jiffy Lube all the time. I then said screw it and bought a brand new one last year.
I live by Woodlawn High school.

#322 ·
Yeah, I really love our models too, especially since our's has the 2.5 in it. :)
The only thing I wish our model had is those huge fog lights that the bug-eyed models had.........I rather the big fog lights over the little ones. But mine doesn't have any at all so I guess it really doesn't matter anyway.

#320 ·
I said the same thing when I saw the new 2008's. They look too plain. The hatchback looks like a Mazda 3 and the sedan looks like a Saturn. I rather it be a bit ugly and unique, then to look as good as every other car on the road. I wish they would have went back to the original bug-eyed WRX look. I guarantee Subaru will change the WRX look for 2010.

#325 ·
i was thinking about it but i dont really like going to mm its to crowded and they dont do a very good job with preping the track like they do for test n tune.

plus im about to start my secret swap this weekend:wiggles:

lol not much of a secret just a big tmic and a vf39 on my07 wrx.

#346 ·
Ok I'm completely new to this so help me out. I'm from LA and I might have convinced my husband to move there. The only concern he has is the car scene. He has an '04 STi and I'm trying to see if there are any forums or clubs near the New Orleans or Baton Rouge area. Knowing there is a good car scene will help in the decision to move there. Thanks guys! :)

#354 ·
she visits her family up there every now and then. we'll be at LSU bright and early for the epilepsy run/walk. Yeah, she went to HS there but i can't remember what year she graduated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.