Louisiana subies post here! - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Louisiana subies post here! within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Doyou need the one at the top of the injector that fits in the fuel rail, or the ring at ...

Doyou need the one at the top of the injector that fits in the fuel rail, or the ring at the bottom that sits in the manifold? IIRC, there was a vendor that was selling a kit with all new rings for injectors. I'll see if I can find the site. I've changed injectors 3 or 4 times and I only remember there being 2 on each one. The one on the bottom that sits in the manifold is kind of thick and has a habit ofcoming off and getting stuck in there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes that is exactly what i'm talkin about. the one that fits in the manifold. can u look to see if that part number is the correct one?

Bingo! 16608. injector seal. Here is the page. parts

only 1.91 each. Double check me to make sure, but I'm positive that is the one.

If any of yall are sick lol im your man for that ****...... But when it comes to my car RICKY is the friggin man!

Wow, I hope I don't dissapoint you.

for ricky....i hope i get my car fixed. it's been a month and i'm going through withdrawals

desiwrxracer can u help with psychological sicknesses?.

Yeah i mean i guess you can borrow my car and then you'll probably forget about yours anyways lol jk.

not a bad idea...ne body live by the shreveport area?

all the car enthusiasts, if u can call them that, meet every fri-sat and do races.

wondering if ne body goes to those...evo's have been dominating up there but when i went up there w/ stage 2 i beat everyone i raced. (srt-4,3000gt...)

Never been up there. I say we all go as a group and dominate and then leave!!!!

Got bored tonight, and against my better judgement, I ordered the replica s202 carbon fiber wing. Just what I needed to do. spend more money.

Vinhtage...did you ever get the right rings for your injectors?

Any one from La. Every deal with baldwell subaru? I need to find a dealer to do some work on my car and its not going back to Mobile. Thanks for you help/

Quote Originally Posted by EmsTraumajunke
    Any one from La. Every deal with baldwell subaru? I need to find a dealer to do some work on my car and its not going back to Mobile. Thanks for you help/
    If you mean Baldwin on the north shore, I bought my STi there. But Ive never had any work done.
    What kind of work you talking about?
    Your signature sucks

Yea the one in covington. Koby subaru in mobile Al. tore my car apart and decided not to cover it and handing me my transmission and other parts of my car back to me in cardboard boxes so i need to fond someone that can put it all back together he shortly when my sti ra tranny comes in. Cause i think there some tings missing and im not really sure how to put it back together.

Quote Originally Posted by EmsTraumajunke
    Yea the one in covington. Koby subaru in mobile Al. tore my car apart and decided not to cover it and handing me my transmission and other parts of my car back to me in cardboard boxes so i need to fond someone that can put it all back together he shortly when my sti ra tranny comes in. Cause i think there some tings missing and im not really sure how to put it back together.
    I hear that Performance Subaru in New Orleans is very mod freindly but I've never had work done there either.

+1 I believe chudlo had his tranny work done there.

funny u mention the s202 i was thinkin about that wing in class today and was thinkin about buying it. take pics when u get it plz.

and my seals are comin in today, i got my fingers crossed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.