Louisiana subies post here! - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Louisiana subies post here! within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'll be at work all weekend, so I wouldn't be able to install it untill next week. What is bringing ...

I'll be at work all weekend, so I wouldn't be able to install it untill next week. What is bringing you down here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

visiting some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyh
    I should be ordering my fmic this week. I may need help with the install, as I've never done one before.
    Hey, I might be available. If I am I wouldnt mind helping.
    Now with more V8 powa!

Vinh, I hope you get your car straightened out.
    Now with more V8 powa!

thanks man. i got the o rings today but it was the wrong one...it was the oring that goes on the top of the injector, not the one that is on the tip( seats in the manifold).

do u guys know the part number for it on mcmasters?
    the subaru parts website is pretty expensive

Try this thread click here It has part numbers for different o rings. Actually, I think the first post has the ones you are looking for.

I ordered my fmic and short ram today. I'm getting an aps short ram and the good ol' 500 dollar obx fmic. I've read where the few people that have tried it have had great results, so I guess I'll be another test subject. If it doesn't work out well, I'll at least have the piping and will get a better core.

Against my better judgement, I raced, and smoked a ls1 camaro last night. The idiot eventually pulled up next to me and said, " your car may be faster, but it looks like ****". He then proceded to light up his tires. What a dummy.

closed minded muscle car owners...they dont like no car but their own.

thanks for the link, i couldnt find it when i searched.

Hey guys in new to the forums but i have been apart of the vivid forums now for what seems like a long 3 years. Anyways im from slidell but i live in uptown and go to school at loyola and trying to get into medical school at the moment. Ok so about my car right now i have a 02 wrb wrx with stage 4 vf34 and stock intercooler but seriously i think theres a lot of power still left in my car and i dont think it runs as well as it should. Anyways looks wise im getting a cwest v2 bumper soon and some other stuff. O yeah and my name is Mohammad but every1 calls me Mo. Anyways ok so some of the other guys were telling me we should put together a day so we can all meet up and just hang out. It doesnt have to be a weekely thing but maybe just once a month and then well see what happens from there on. Ok just a thought. I mean we dont have to be like all the mustang gives at the lake and be there every night. Ok so in short. WHAT UP fellow subaru drivers of louisiana. Go saints

Did you leave a note on a psm wrx on tulane a month or so back?

haha yeah that was me.. i was actually working in the hospital that weekend. Anyways it was about the utec but i already sold it. Anyways i saw that you had your gauges set up pretty nicely though and i was wondering where you got them installed or did you do it yourself?

I installed them myself. I wish I didn't have to park on the street like that. I have lots of dings on my front and rear bumper from people trying to wedge their cars next to mine.

Right now I am waiting for ups to deliver my fmic. It should be here today. I'm kinda nervous about carving up the front bumper to make it fit, but I guess I screw it up I can use that as an excuse to buy a new one.

got my o-rings today...wrong ones again! i wish they had better pictures of the products so i dont buy blindly.

ne ways i bought from the subaru parts website, i paid mroe money for the sake of gettin my car fixed.

ok i got the wrong part again from subaru parts. so far thats the 3 time.

i'm missing the seal on the injector tip(side that the fuel sprays into the engin)

it's really not a ring, but more of a seal that connects the injector to the slot the injector goes in.

can ne one help me with the part number, i believe its part # 16608
    and if that part is correct which of the 2 should i order since theres 2 parts to number 16608

http://www.subaruparts.com/diag/?mod...category=050-1

Vihn, I am a little confused about what you need.
    From the diagram there are 2 parts at the seating point of the injector. Parts#: 16608 and 16698 (No. 2)

I would email or call those guys and ask them if they can help. Or get us some pics or something.

Personally, I would buy a couple of each just to make sure something would be right.

Disclaimer: I have never messed with injectors.

chud
    Now with more V8 powa!

i'm sure its not 16698, i believe that is just a flat piece of metal that goes over the injector...i wish i could take a picture but i can't find my usb adapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.