Subaru WRX Forum banner

wheres everybody from? i'd like to take a count to see how many ppl we got in tx

• Houston

Votes: 137 29.5%
  • Dallas

Votes: 131 28.2%
  • Austin

Votes: 76 16.3%
  • somewhere else

Votes: 121 26.0%

random poll for us tx subie owners

62K views 254 replies 181 participants last post by  CWrx 
#1 ·
wheres everybody from? i'd like to take a count on how many tx ppl we got here

#157 ·
just recently moved from N richland hills to haslet--- sendera ranch.no one in that area seemed to care much if they passed another wrx but at least here people will sign back when i pass with a peace wave!! I always try to stop and meet anyone in my area with another wrx...spread the knowledge!
white '06 debagged wrx with custom ram air intake on pass side

#168 ·
are there many people on here from Austin? or is there some sort of club or somethin for Austin subarus?

I see others around here ALL the time, and theyre all friendly and wave and what not whether i know them or not.....but dont seem to have much going as far as hangouts/clubs :confused::redface::sadwave:

#170 ·
im from houston... if you go to the chewyball meet up in north houston you are likely to see my MR2... however right now im in school at UTA, in arlington. so any of yall that love cars and go to UTA come to the Formula car meetings!

04 PSM Sedan WRX

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.