Subaru WRX Forum banner

wheres everybody from? i'd like to take a count to see how many ppl we got in tx

• Houston

Votes: 137 29.5%
  • Dallas

Votes: 131 28.2%
  • Austin

Votes: 76 16.3%
  • somewhere else

Votes: 121 26.0%

random poll for us tx subie owners

62K views 254 replies 181 participants last post by  CWrx 
#1 ·
wheres everybody from? i'd like to take a count on how many tx ppl we got here

#129 ·
ramrod said:
Is there any place here in Austin where us subie owners just meet and hangout??
every monday night, a group of people hit up walgreens on brodie and slaughter, south austin, thats just any car. but if you wanna just hang out with soobys, then check out nasioc, i think they have something every week, check their texas forum and they should have it on their,

#141 ·
check out the new state meet thread

hey everyone...barry @ mcree subaru. i probably know some of you, and apologize for not being around here. here's the perfect opp to meet MANY other subaru enthusiasts. we are sponsoring the Subaru State Meet/Autocross at the gulf greyhound park on march 4th!! since the recent regional realignment with SoA, the new staff doesn't really know much about the texas crowd, but are eager to learn. their previous regional included the southeast US, and they literally CREATED the official Subaru Challenge well, guess what? SoA is watching intensely at this event and others throughout Texas. the more successful this event becomes, the more possibilities we've all got of SoA bringing some bigger events our way....they WANT to.

i sincerely hope to see you all there. like i said info is posted on a new thread. saabarus are now welcome as well.

i promise to keep you all updated on our other events, like our Open Shop Days at McRee Subaru.

thanks a bunch!
barry@mcree

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.