Subaru WRX Forum banner

wheres everybody from? i'd like to take a count to see how many ppl we got in tx

• Houston

Votes: 137 29.5%
  • Dallas

Votes: 131 28.2%
  • Austin

Votes: 76 16.3%
  • somewhere else

Votes: 121 26.0%

random poll for us tx subie owners

62K views 254 replies 181 participants last post by  CWrx 
#1 ·
wheres everybody from? i'd like to take a count on how many tx ppl we got here

#237 ·
Hey guys, just moved down here from MA. I'm in Austin till June...actually looking for a quality Subie shop to fix a HID wiring problem...anyone have any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#249 ·
Newbie in Pflugerville which will be absorbed by ATX soon enough. I've had an Outback 3.6 LTD for 2 years and thanks to the most generous wife in the world was GIVEN a bright RED 2016 WRX Limited as a 33rd wedding anniversary. The drive was a dealer owned with 8K on return which knocked off a sig amount from the price. I won't brag about any of that. Just the beauty of the ride and the fun of the AT - see my left leg and foot have seen better days and the paddle shifters suit me fine on the open roads. It's a great trans on it's own in city traff. In younger days I would take standard in the beat of a heart but at 60 and a couple of surgeries on the left leg it is a no-go. I love the paddles!

Take care all and be safe out there. Watch out for the man. And each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.