Fort Worth Subies
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fort Worth Subies within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats going on y'all? As posted in New Comer forums, i just got a '16 WRX Premium. I used to ...

Fort Worth Subies

Whats going on y'all? As posted in New Comer forums, i just got a '16 WRX Premium. I used to live in the area and go to car meet's weekly before i went active duty. Didn't know if this still happened, can't find anything at least. Is there a DFW Subie club? Used to be an active member of DFW Mazdas. Anyway, just trying to plug back into the car scene, let me know ladies and gents.
    - Jay J.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium in WRB (MT)
    - Grimmspeed Plate Relocate
    - RallyArmor Mud Flaps

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i just got a wrx too, id love to get connected with other texas owners and go for drives and what not.

If there isn't one, who knows, maybe I'll try to start a small group
    - Jay J.

- RallyArmor Mud Flaps

bump for possible interest
    - Jay J.

- RallyArmor Mud Flaps

Yooo fellow subie owners! there a Meetup somewhere in the Dfw area? Let's get one started

There is an all car meet called RiceKiller that is decent but is all the way in Addison. I live over near weatherford, so that is an hour drive for me. Thus far Theta, you are the only other one that I have heard interest from. I would love to start a meet or even a car club for that matter but have to have the interest. Living in Irving, you should be a good deal closer to Addison for that meet. On FB, look up RiceKiller. The meet is at The Back 9 on Monday nights.
    Last edited by JohnsonRBZ; 05-11-2016 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Error
    - Jay J.

- RallyArmor Mud Flaps

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.