New TO Texas!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New TO Texas!!! within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey fellow Texans, I'm New to Texas (obviously) College Station Area and I was looking for some of the meets ...

New TO Texas!!!

Hey fellow Texans,

I'm New to Texas (obviously) College Station Area and I was looking for some of the meets and/or Hot Spot for tuning or modifying my Subie. So let me know anything will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WOW... No Subies in College Station.... I am so alone....

I'm pretty sure I saw your car on Texas and Harvey. Same car as mine but the five door version.

Really?!? All i have seen in CS has been a White STI wagon2005-2008 A Bug Eye silver Wagon and another 2005 STi sedan.... Next time Hit the HORN lol

I've only seen your car and another sedan sti with the same color haha. Will honk next time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.