Subaru WRX Forum banner

New guy here in Tulsa

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  GeOkie86 
#1 ·
Hello South Central!

I just picked up the first car I have bought on my own. A WRB 2014 Hatchback. Its a base model which is perfectly fine with me. I have wanted a WRX since I sat in an 04 at an auto show in OKC when I was in High School.

I live in Tulsa right now for work, and I'm wondering if there are any other Tulsa members here.

Also, what cool events go on in the region that I should look into?

#3 ·
Oh really? Where do you think you saw me?

#5 ·
Yeah that must have been an imposter! :D

I was out and about, but not on memorial.

#7 ·
Well godspeed my friend, bootcamp sounds like a bioch. Thanks for responding. Its looking like soon i'll be the only tulsan here! lol.

#8 ·
Here's another new WRX owner from Tulsa! I just bought my first Subaru, it's not new, but it's new to me :)

I've got an 03 WRX Wagon, Sonic Yellow, looking pretty stock, aside from rims.

I don't really know of many hangouts in the area, I know there's a hangout at Fuddruckers on Tuesdays, and I've been seeing cars on Saturday or Sunday afternoons in a closed grocery store parking lot near 71st and N 23rd (County Line).

#9 ·
Cool, thanks for the info! I drove by a house right off 71st, just west of memorial today and saw two mid 2000s WRXs. So i know they are around. What do you do man? are you a native Tulsan?

#10 ·
I've not seen too many, but I've only been watching for them for 2 weeks..

I'm not a native Tulsan, moved here about 7 years ago from Philadelphia area, to teach for a Wrap Training class. Now I'm a full time wrap designer/printer/installer.

What about you?

Oh, and I think that Fuddruckers meet I mentioned may be on Thursdays, not Tuesdays?

#11 ·
Oh that is a cool job man! Pennsyvania eh? I bet thats a pretty cool place to grow up. I hope you are liking oklahoma. I'm originally from OKC, but I have lived in stillwater and tulsa for multiple years.

Is it the Fuddruckers on 71st and hwy 64? I live in that part of town, I'll have to check it out sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.