kansas or Missouri drivers near the city
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on kansas or Missouri drivers near the city within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi I am donnie I am looking for a groop of people to go out and drive around. It would ...

kansas or Missouri drivers near the city

Hi I am donnie I am looking for a groop of people to go out and drive around. It would be nice to check out other Subaru cars see what all they have done to them. Always help to have a groop that can give advice from working on car or just some good stories.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey their Donnie, just joined the Forums too, sounds like you have a great idea. Im in the East Kansas area but just moved so settling in, It'd be great to get a subie club going though.

Ya I think it would be fun. What do you have?

Ive got hawkeye wrx, my pride and joy, few knicks here and there but just add to the personality, you?

Sweet Man, seems were kinda in the same boat here's mine

New with My Subaru

Nice car

Thanks hope to make it better

Wish mine was not as old but o well. I will just have to get what I can out of it. Or do some type of swap for a newer model or a engine swap. Like to see that WHP!!!!!! Lol

You done anything to it yet

Just what is on that thread but that was already on the car. I have just been fixing it since I bought it pretty much.

wish i knew more about cars so i could do my own work

I got an Exedy stage 1 clutch, and eibach pro kit springs, and the labor price is going to be massive

Ya I can do some stuff but with these tunner cars I can only do so much lol. I don't have a programer for it. So if I do anything that adds hp I can't do with out getting a $400 tune or a $600-450 tunner. So that part does suck.

I have done a clutch in my old jeep once learned my mistakes. So when my goes out or if I upgraded I could probably to it in my wrx.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.