Austin Area?

This is a discussion on Austin Area? within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey there, new to Austin area and have a 02 WRX. Looking to find good shop, others to hang with ...

Austin Area?

Hey there, new to Austin area and have a 02 WRX. Looking to find good shop, others to hang with and talk rex's. anyone know of anything holla at me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Austin congress night.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	133298

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I too am looking for a good shop. Just moved to Austin in early Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bugeye Mafia #155

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
    Racing a neon is like fighting a girl: you can't brag about it if you win, and you don't want anyone to know if you lose.
    facebook

yo guys. i've been here in austin for a couple of years. as far as shops, there's huge debates on where to go. the best would be to come to some of our meets/cruises/hangouts and just get everyone's opinion, and make your choice. i think a lot of us will be at the Cobb meet this thursday, and probably the cupcake meet on sunday.

look up "central austin car meets" on facebook. that's a start. (warning. we troll A LOT. ha)

yea i would say come to the Cobb meet, i know a lot of people that go there, ive never gone, thinking about going this thursday, depends on what i have to do with the kids
    Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

Austin Area?

Yeah, i was kind of hoping to just get some suggestions on ClubDub. My job isnt exactly 9-5 and my weekend hours are EXTREMELY limited.

Basically I just need to rewire my bixenon HID retrofit...solenoid for my high beam is stuck and I gotta get my car inspected ASAP.

But yeah, normally I'm down for Subaru meets. Just dont have the time currently :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bugeye Mafia #155

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
    Racing a neon is like fighting a girl: you can't brag about it if you win, and you don't want anyone to know if you lose.
    facebook

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackulous View Post
    look up "central austin car meets" on facebook. that's a start. (warning. we troll A LOT. ha)

Trolling in Central Austin Car Meets? Never, lol.

Don't forget Subaru WRX/STi Drivers of Austin..