Austin Area?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Austin Area? within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey there, new to Austin area and have a 02 WRX. Looking to find good shop, others to hang with ...

Austin Area?

Hey there, new to Austin area and have a 02 WRX. Looking to find good shop, others to hang with and talk rex's. anyone know of anything holla at me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Austin congress night.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	133298

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I too am looking for a good shop. Just moved to Austin in early Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bugeye Mafia #155

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
    Racing a neon is like fighting a girl: you can't brag about it if you win, and you don't want anyone to know if you lose.
    facebook

yo guys. i've been here in austin for a couple of years. as far as shops, there's huge debates on where to go. the best would be to come to some of our meets/cruises/hangouts and just get everyone's opinion, and make your choice. i think a lot of us will be at the Cobb meet this thursday, and probably the cupcake meet on sunday.

look up "central austin car meets" on facebook. that's a start. (warning. we troll A LOT. ha)

yea i would say come to the Cobb meet, i know a lot of people that go there, ive never gone, thinking about going this thursday, depends on what i have to do with the kids
    Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

Austin Area?

Yeah, i was kind of hoping to just get some suggestions on ClubDub. My job isnt exactly 9-5 and my weekend hours are EXTREMELY limited.

Basically I just need to rewire my bixenon HID retrofit...solenoid for my high beam is stuck and I gotta get my car inspected ASAP.

But yeah, normally I'm down for Subaru meets. Just dont have the time currently :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bugeye Mafia #155

Friends don't let friends drive stock.
    Racing a neon is like fighting a girl: you can't brag about it if you win, and you don't want anyone to know if you lose.
    facebook

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackulous View Post
    look up "central austin car meets" on facebook. that's a start. (warning. we troll A LOT. ha)

Trolling in Central Austin Car Meets? Never, lol.

Don't forget Subaru WRX/STi Drivers of Austin..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.