Subi owners in Texas

This is a discussion on Subi owners in Texas within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys I'm a marine returning home and the subi scene in cali is sweet. That's why I'm here. Anyways ...

Subi owners in Texas

Hey guys I'm a marine returning home and the subi scene in cali is sweet. That's why I'm here. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows of any good shops and/or places to just hang with some other subi owners. Maybe rally a little or jus go subaruin. I got plenty of performance plans and I could do them but I would feel better if I could have some pro help. Also do people rally here drag rave or Street race? Also if anyone is looking to starta Club or had one I'm interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What part of Texas? On facebook their is a club flat 4 society and txic (Texas impreza club)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by pillowpanys1987 View Post
    What part of Texas?
    Southeast houston

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I'm in with tons of Subaru stuff in central and North TX.. I'm part of the Houston Subaru group and know some guys from there and Corpus, but we only meet up on cruises, and Houston is ghetto.

new subie owner in houston, here.

i live on the north side, near the woodlands and would love to get info on any meet ups (swap meets in particular)